PDA

View Full Version : Kevmaster Feedback...

InfinatyBPS
07-03-2002, 02:58 PM
I just noticed that this forum was here, I had a deal with Kevmaster, he was going to send me a few raptor parts and I sent the money order, well a while later he says he didn't get the money order, but sent out the parts cause he trusted me... Well a week or 2 later, still no parts... He says he still dosen't have the money order. Well he goes to the post office and he tells me that they told him that his package got lost. Then he says that he wants me to send more money. I said, I already sent $20 and got nothing... why would I want to send more? And he says well he lost his stuff and I lost mine, so send money again, well my dad hears this and gets mad and says forget about the deal. Then in the middle of all this time Kevmaster found the money order that got to him a week before:rolleyes: and this was after the deal was off and he just threw it away... And I didn't have the recipt for the money order... so I couldn't get my money back... Well I didn't say that this was bad feedback or good... you figure it out...