PDA

View Full Version : triggerman in pa where do I go to play?

triggerman
07-03-2002, 04:05 PM
I had to take a last miniute trip to pennsilvana and Im wonderin while im here where should I go to play? By the way im right out side of scranton near dallas

dropkick1
07-03-2002, 04:09 PM
sorry i can't help ya, i'm from philly and so i don't know the fields out there, sorry.

ken

magman007
07-03-2002, 07:15 PM
hmmmm, the closest to you thayt i kno of would prolly be sopme where in allen town. if you were to travel there id suggest globall paintball. its a great field. also im not sure how far you are, but up in jim thorpe, there is the world famous skirmish usa. there really good 2. hope this helps.

Micewheelz72
07-18-2002, 07:57 PM
Hey thats my neck of the woods! The closest place is Skirmish in Jim Thorpe. Theres Also Paintball Madness in New York, not sure what town tho. Hope you had fun. All we have up here is cows and corn feilds...

triggerman
07-19-2002, 04:04 AM
I am accually back in Mi now but I am moving to lazurne(not sure the spelling) in september. i havs herd of a few places but they all seemed pretty lame. If im gonna be movin to your area pm me. if im close enough mabe you could show me all the good places to play. and thanks again

petefol
07-19-2002, 04:21 AM
dropkick1, where do you play. i'm about 45 min outside of philly and looking for a good field.

dropkick1
07-19-2002, 06:50 AM
i play at a field called cobra command in lansdale, here's the website if u wanna check it out

www.cobracommand.com

email me or pm me or IM me if u ever wanna get together and play.

ken