PDA

View Full Version : **emag to xtreme conversion program**

CpSuPeRkId
07-03-2002, 05:46 PM
i was looking at Pandoras thread about his brand new C+C xtreme. it was actually just a regular emag with teh xtreme body kit. he mentioned something about how he used a "send in ur emag, get an xtreme back" type of program, i forgot how he put it exactly but AGDE even reanodized the frame and battery to match the body color he chose. Now he has,what looks like, a brand new C+C xtreme. the only difference is he still has the "bulgy" trigger frame, but who really cares? now to me this seems like a great idea like the rt to emag conversion deal. i wanna see who would be willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for this instead of wasting our old emags and buyin brand new 1300 dollar ones. WHOS WITH ME!?!?!?

TITAN
07-03-2002, 05:54 PM
i'd love that cause then i could just buy a cheap used one and have it converted :D

polorboy
07-03-2002, 06:30 PM
I second that, I would love to be able to send in my mag and upgrade it to an C+C Extreme.

magman007
07-03-2002, 06:43 PM
1st off, i love my "bulgy" triggerframe, i think it is so comefortable. 2nd off i sorta thought that was the plan? the upgrades and such, sorta like the e-mag conversion. 3rd off, i think you should be able to send in one of your mag barrels and have it converted like his, and then they could charge an additional fee for each additional barrel. 4th off, i completely support your idea and i cant wait to get my extreme