PDA

View Full Version : Single or double?

DCB
07-03-2002, 07:02 PM
Do you think that double trigger frames are a fad? I have a Benchmark double and it is nice but I use one finger at a time so I see no reason for a double trigger. I was thinking about a Dye single...maybe in crome....with clear grips.....or blue...
Later:rolleyes:

paintbattler
07-03-2002, 07:14 PM
i like double..why not just keep the 2x on there? i think they are cool too

liigod
07-03-2002, 07:15 PM
double for any gun, but single ill settle for.

clanger
07-03-2002, 08:37 PM
I like to use single finger trigger. It helps me control my shot rate.

DCB
07-03-2002, 08:49 PM
I may keep it.....does anyone make a blade for the Benchmark? I want one if so...send them my way. Another thing, how can you get the play out of the trigger?

RT_Luver
07-03-2002, 09:32 PM
i like double. I only use one finger, but having the pull of the trigger lower, it decreases the resistance and makes it able to fire faster

XspyX
07-03-2002, 10:46 PM
I had a Chrome dye 1x w/ clear stickies

highly recomend :D

CpSuPeRkId
07-04-2002, 12:09 AM
double all the way, well actually for mechanical guns i like singles better, but the intelliframe was just too nice. teh reason for this is because u cant double tap/walk the trigger on mechanical guns anwyas. ur best bet is to just use 1 finger. but for guns like emags and angels, doubles all the way. with a double on an emarker you can find different ways to rip out the paint with little to no efffort. if u had a single all u could do is pull it and i cant get a nearly high rate of fire just pulling it normall as i could when i double tap the trigger.