PDA

View Full Version : I can fire an Emag at 20 bps

athomas
07-03-2002, 08:41 PM
This quite interesting and I'm not sure if anyone has really thought about it.

I was fooling around with my emag. I have the electronic trigger setup quite short. It works great. When I fire in hybrid mode, I get an electronic sear actuation before the trigger comes in contact with the trigger rod. If I continue to pull the trigger, I get another actuation during the manual operation part when the trigger rod pulls the sear down. In essence, I get two shots per trigger pull.

Since I can easily pull the trigger at the rate above 10bps, I am finding that I can achieve insane rates of fire above 20bps (dry firing, I can't feed the gun that fast, No Halo B). Isn't this supposed to be illegal for tournaments (I mean the two shots per trigger pull). But that's the way it works.

I am thinking about tuning my trigger so that the electronic actuation is set so that it fires as the trigger touches the trigger rod. Can you imagine how easy it would be to fire a rapid string of shots.

Has anyone else noticed this and/or used this feature to increase their ability to fling paint?

Feel free to comment.