PDA

View Full Version : More items needed in the agd store.

magman007
07-03-2002, 10:18 PM
Ok, i was perusing the agd store and i was thinking to my self, hmmm this place needs more. So i thought what could we use? Well, how about colored componets for our e-mags and such? like how about those lightened body rails for the colored e-mags? i think i would like one for my black e-mag, and while i was thinking about that i thought, howabout a colored battery pack?and a sight rail i could purchase? how about a new e-mag barrel because mine didnt come with one? how about a new triggerframe! i kno mine is scratchhed up, and id like a new one. there are so many thigs that could and should be included. does any one agree?

paintbattler
07-03-2002, 10:21 PM
yea i agree...like maybe some sight rails or sumthin

RT_Luver
07-03-2002, 10:24 PM
yea, colored and lightened parts would be killer

Python14
07-03-2002, 10:30 PM
I wanna see some pre-built Automag setups. Why not make available Automag 68s with Intelliframe(color and trigger options), RT valve, Level 10, a flatline air system(user choice in size and pressure), HALO B or Revy, and a set of barrels with the buyers choice of body? That would save AGD some cash, along with us toters. Plus, we would know it was built right.

Also more clothes....I have too many Dye and diablo shirts, I'd love to see some AGD stuff(besides the sweatshirt, I don't do that)that I can serve as a walking billboard with.

AcemanPB
07-03-2002, 10:45 PM
yeah more clothes would be cool, like an AGD jersey, i know i would proudly wear mine instead of my old JT one

Python14
07-03-2002, 10:51 PM
That'd be nice. I'd definitely get one.

Army
07-03-2002, 11:00 PM
AGD is not necessarily in the retail business, and leaves the "package" deals up to dealers.

Python14
07-03-2002, 11:33 PM
But I want a Pure AGD, or AGD endorsed setup. If I buy retail, I still get all the stuff I just will get rid of(stock 68 valve,frame,body, etc). And on top of that, some places add even more stuff(TKO for instance) that I don't want or need. Plus, the few complete mag setups I've seen are from stores I don't like or support.

But I get what your saying.

magman007
07-04-2002, 12:42 AM
python, talk to don at modified paintball, see if you can get him interested, he might just go for it, but you would have to prove to him the gain in business from it, you kno,? no ones gonna do it to not make money

BlackVCG
07-04-2002, 01:14 AM
There aren't extra colored E-Mag parts laying around at the factory. It cost them a lot to have PK do them, so they just did all the parts to make X number of guns, built the guns and sent them out.

FutureMagOwner
07-04-2002, 09:41 AM
i was poking around the agde store and they got alot more stuff than we do too bad they dont ship extremesm, nor anything for that matter, to america and theres also a parts section you can buy stuff from in the store(not sure if they have waht your looking for though)