PDA

View Full Version : Lets stop bugging AGD guys about lvl 10 and ask each other

hostage
07-04-2002, 12:09 AM
First, good job to the AGD guys it is really cool to beta test for this new product, a few friends said they would get a mag if it didn't chop, so I will make them live up to their words if this works well.

Anyway, the AGD guys are tied of us bugging them, well I haven't bugged them cause I know the feeling, but I think this would be a great way to see how many of have ordered it and how many have or are getting them soon. While we stay out of AGDs way. This will give us a ball park range

shartley
07-04-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by hostage
First, good job to the AGD guys it is really cool to beta test for this new product, a few friends said they would get a mag if it didn't chop, so I will make them live up to their words if this works well.
Well.... I get a kick out of these types of statements. ;)

I don't know a single brand of marker that you can not point out SOMEONE chopping with it. That would be like saying.. "I would get an Angel (Cocker, etc.) if it didn't chop." Well, all markers have the potential to chop.

I, along with many others, have do NOT chop with our Mags. Also, improper barrel to paint match can cause as much if not MORE problems than "chopping"... and more so IMHO for the average player than chopping issues caused by feeding problems.

Yes, LVL10 will take care of that nagging little "problem"... and again, one that I and many others just don't have. :D

(Side note: I think much of chopping is like learning to drive a standard transmission. Do you blame the transmission for your lack of ability? Not likely. But everyone is quick to blame the marker for chopping, short stroking, etc. “I can’t drive this car! Every time I try to drive fast, the gears grind! What a piece of garbage!” and “I can’t shoot this marker! Every time I try to shoot fast it short strokes and chops! What a piece of garbage!” ;) Hey!!! Why not give ME that piece of garbage? :D)

luke
07-04-2002, 07:48 AM
:) Darn it shartley, you never give anyone else a chance. You always say it first and say it well. There is rarely any room/need for anyone else to post after you, because you can "clean up" a thread so quickly. Have you noticed that in the majority of the threads you post in, you have the last post. :D

shartley
07-04-2002, 10:02 AM
oops... sorry. ;)

Head nodding is also welcome. As well as “What he said!” :D The more the merrier.

hostage
07-04-2002, 10:41 AM
I was speaking in general i have some friends that have some guns that don't really chop that much though they said they have seen more probs with chops in mags then in their guns.
-Hostage

luke
07-04-2002, 11:46 AM
LOL.......
:p I like you shartely. :D

TransMan
07-05-2002, 02:47 AM
Stop that Luke he married :D j/k any ways uhhh yeah mine will be here in about 9 hours and 23 mins

jurassic
07-08-2002, 09:13 PM
Shartley if you are not chopping paint than you need more play time or more agressive play;) :p ;) Of course if you play like you author than Katie bar the door!!!
:eek:

Yatta!
07-08-2002, 09:32 PM
Haven't heard a word, and Ive been waiting, what? 2-4 weeks I think. Oh well as long as I have it or get word that it is coming before this weekend I'll be happy, if not, well another dissapointing week, again. Where are you LVL 10, I need you!

Yatta!