PDA

View Full Version : Just installed my Timmy63 trigger

spacemanspiff
07-04-2002, 09:56 AM
Wow this thing is sweet anyone with an e-mag or sfl should get one. Took me about 10-15 minutes to insatll including shimming it alittle. I just shot it in the back and I was able to walk this thing like no tomorrow. I was never able to do that with my stock trigger. Awsome job man:D :D
Hey Load looks like theres a set of twins on the board:p

shartley
07-04-2002, 09:58 AM
Very nice. :) http://automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

RT_Luver
07-04-2002, 10:28 AM
awesome...great lookin gun

Load SM5
07-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Yea, very nice are'nt they? Now I just need to get a dye sticker on my battery pack.:D

Is that duct tape wrapped around your hopper neck? When my level 10 gets in I'm going to drop my revvy down over the feed neck like that for testing. Sort of a no-rise. A hose clamp works great but looks like poopy.

spacemanspiff
07-04-2002, 06:49 PM
LOL... no duct tape on this gun. You can see the pewter feed neck through the hopper thats why it looks like duct tape:) I do use a hose clamp to hold it on and it works awsome. I've been running it this way for about a month and havn't had any real chopping problems only about 1 or 2 everytime I play. Hopefully I can get the low rise breech sson so I can use my Halo B:D Maybe get on out of Tom at shatner ball.

magman007
07-04-2002, 08:06 PM
ok, so how many people on the boards thave the tl 63 trigger? I was the first:D to get mine and report back, well xcept for the factory team guys, so theres me, space man, load, ne one else???

Rynoboy06
07-04-2002, 08:11 PM
I still can't believe you people pay so much money for an ultralight gun, and then put stainless barrels on them, even 2 piece ones. Boggles my mind. Just my jealousy talking - the wait for the extremes is starting to feel actively painful. At least we're finally under "eight weeks". Nice gun, as if you needed to be told.

Blennidae
07-05-2002, 01:08 AM
I have one of the TL63 Blades. I posted the pics in Timmy63's thread.