PDA

View Full Version : My Flatline has problems

Moats
07-04-2002, 12:31 PM
I got my level 1 number 640 flatline filled, and that was the last straw. I knew i had problems when it would leak 3000 psi over 1 night. But at max output it would barely leak, and no guage would work. AGD here comes my tank.

shartley
07-04-2002, 12:41 PM
I fully understand your frustration… but where on earth in your post (except in your title) do you even say that your tank BLEW UP?

I would advise that if it did not BLOW UP (as in EXPLODE) you may want to change your Thread Title. I was expecting to read something much worse than a tank with a leak and faulty gauges.

Again… I can understand your frustration, but one is a problem, and the other is a MAJOR SAFETY ISSUE.

RT_Luver
07-04-2002, 12:56 PM
there was nothing in there about a tank blowing up. When I read that I was like "WHOA...thats bad" but when I read it, i read nothing of a tank blowing up. just of a bad reg. soo, wis that it? is your reg just bad or did you tank ACTUALLY blow up. I hope the regs just bad...I'm confused

BlackVCG
07-04-2002, 12:58 PM
Thank you Shartley for making that post. I had those same thoughts and was going to comment on it myself.

When I saw the title "Blew Up" I was expecting you to say something like your reg. pressure adjusting nut flew out the end along with the piston or the tank overpressure pop out (black thing at the end of the tank) blew out the end of the tank.

Something along the lines of "My Flatline has problems" would have been suitable, but your current title is not.

*Since I have the power to do so, I'm changing the thread title.*

Moats
07-04-2002, 11:27 PM
My bad. I was in a hurry. I turned the tank on and the nut on the came off and shot air out first. I failed to mention that.. That is where the blew up came from. Sorry