PDA

View Full Version : i usually hate this type of thread but im goin crazy waitin for my lvl10 conformation

CpSuPeRkId
07-04-2002, 09:05 PM
i ordered the 25th of june and i know thats late, but i havent found anybody who has any knowledge of when the later orders will be taken care of.WHO KNOWS WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! i cant beleive im actually startin this thread, up until now ive been tellin myself, no u cant be an annoying thread starter that wont shutup about lvl10. here i am.......

RT_Luver
07-04-2002, 09:49 PM
as of where your lvl 10 is...I dont know. BUT, i remember someone sayin that not everyone will receive a confirmation

CpSuPeRkId
07-04-2002, 10:30 PM
ya i heard that too but at the same time they said that if they have ur email then they will give u a confirmation, and they have my email. that would be soo awesome if it just arrived when i wasnt even expecting it!!!!!

Hexis
07-04-2002, 10:40 PM
They had my email, and I recieved no confirmation. However LX is in my hands. So there is no real way to tell.

CpSuPeRkId
07-04-2002, 11:11 PM
this sux, im gonna get soooo excited every day then be disappointed now. but just imagine the day it comes in, im gonna throw a level 10 party in my casa!!!!!!!

Schnitzel
07-05-2002, 12:24 AM
reminds me of the calvin and hobbes comic, where he's waiting for his motorized propellor beanie...

"What's it take, HUH!!!"