PDA

View Full Version : AUTOMAG accesories ?

Yanto90986
07-04-2002, 11:38 PM
HI all... i'm relatively a newbie in terms of the mag world, i have a mag pf hopperleft, emag barrel, vertical adapter,Gas thru foregrip, CP lightning Drop forward,, and a 47/30 n2 tank. I have the stock trigger frame and the molded grips, but i was wondering what barrel should i get, and also if i should get the intelliframe, the hyperframe, or a regular dye 2x 45 grip.... please send me some ideas,
thanks a lot!,
KRIS<><

TransMan
07-05-2002, 03:45 AM
Well IMO if you can go all out on a Barrel u cant beat a freek if you have not the money then i would say a BOA.
If you want the electro feel and have a bit of cash to spend then go with the hyoer frame if u want a mechanical gun then I-Frame is great hope this helps.

mykroft
07-05-2002, 09:02 AM
Lapco or SP Teardrop for basic barrels, Freak for highend, your RT barrels is pretty good though.

Triggerframe should be an intelliframe, hands down the best Automag frame on the market.

FrAuStY
07-05-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by mykroft
Lapco or SP Teardrop for basic barrels, Freak for highend, your RT barrels is pretty good though.

Triggerframe should be an intelliframe, hands down the best Automag frame on the market.

I couldn't have said it better myself. The Smart Parts teardrop is a VERY good barrel if you shoot medium bore paint (pmi premium, diablo Blaze/midnight... theres a few others too) If you're a tourney player or just want perfect barrel/paint match everytime... I'd go with a freak.

Intelliframe.... hands down the BEST manual frame out there. Clean, nice looking and NO slop. With dye..you have to buy your trigger, saftey and grips..so with all that + frame cost you coulda bought the AGD intelliframe.
Hyperframe- I've heard some people have problems with these eating batteries, and also not being able to actuate the sear and on/off. Anyway...get some pics up and put them in the Official Pic thread.

paintbattler
07-05-2002, 11:05 AM
i say a tear drop for the barrrel and i say get a revvy then an intelliframe
but in orderr i would get

12v Revvy
Intelliframe
12" Tear Drop

Yanto90986
07-05-2002, 07:53 PM
do you know if the intelliframe is the only frame for mags that will intelli-feed your revvy?
THANKS!

virus
07-05-2002, 08:25 PM
well the Iframe is the only one pre-milled on the inside to accept that parts to i-feed your revy with....

it can be done with others but you would have to do the cutting out of the extra material yourself....