PDA

View Full Version : Gimme yall opinion

hostage
07-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Well i got this old F1 illustrator that is about 10-15 years old and it shoots better than any gun Ive seen. Though I am still trying to figure out why i want to trade it. Anyone know how much I could get for it or trade it for? Has 4 barrels pistol, SP AA, 2xstock and some other small things. And shoots more consitently than my mag w/ a retro valve and it is built like a brick.
-Hostage

PS the raptop uses the same thread of barrel.

ttoad4000t
07-05-2002, 12:46 AM
id say $75 at most, but i could be off

hostage
07-05-2002, 12:58 AM
Well it seems everyone is going for looks and the latest in greatest, and despite quality. I think the only way to sell this thing is to let it sell itself. I was suprised that it was more accurate than my friends "badass cocker".
-Hostage

PigSweat
07-05-2002, 01:01 AM
Just keep it, there's nothing better tahn a reliable backup. Hey, stuff happens, even to mags

hostage
07-05-2002, 01:05 AM
lol...well if it keeps shooting like it does and everyone else's guns keeps shooting like they do, then i think i would have to put my 2 mags into mothballs, since this thing is sweet.

TransMan
07-05-2002, 02:54 AM
Got pic of it?

than205
07-05-2002, 09:38 AM
I have one. It's my backup. I used it for years before I got my mag.
There are two complaints I have about the F1 now.
Parts are a pain to get.
Believe it or not it's too light. I thought for a long time about making forgrip for it. That would have balanced the marker and given just the wee bit more weight it needed.
My teammate said he wouldn't be seen with me if I hobbled that together.
Other that that is one of the original over/under markers and well made to boot.

hostage
07-05-2002, 10:11 AM
lol, nice sig than, it is taking an act of congress to get my dad on the field, i repaied his F1 for him and it works great, I think that might have got him hooked, also he is interested in using my mag. BTW ill post a pic of it later.
-Hostage