PDA

View Full Version : level 10

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 05:17 PM
i think my bag is level 7 and i just heard about the level 10 from someone over at paintballarmory.com. how do i get the level 10 upgrades and how much do i have to pay. wuts the difference in the models. thanx

shartley
07-05-2002, 05:27 PM
HOLY COW!!!

There are only Level 10 posts all over the place.. just READ. LOL It is like walking into a library and going up to the librarian and asking “I am looking for a book, can you help me find one?” ;)

No offense, but just about any other question BUT a Level 10 one and I probably would have not even posted a reply. LOL Oh.. and welcome to AO. :D

obsolete898
07-05-2002, 05:29 PM
Ya umm... Look up. Shartley I was pretty shocked too.

Also the search feature at the top is a good place to start.

Welcome to AO.

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 05:30 PM
OMG can't people READ anymore! I mena christ sakes thats like asking "How do I get to 5th street" when your standing ON 5TH STREET.

Sorry, but just LOOK aroudn hte forusm a bit before you POST.

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 05:35 PM
o o wait a tic....

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 05:37 PM
oh BTW-

Welcome to AO. Hope we didn't come off as bad people or anything...

CpSuPeRkId
07-05-2002, 06:11 PM
theres no need for flaming people, i know it can get quite annoying when new members come on here asking about stuff thats all over the place but THEY ARE NEW HERE. give em a break. if u are going to waste your time flaming them, DONT POST ANYTHING AND LET THEM FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!i see this all too often, and think... ok, why dont these people just ignore them and not make them feel stupid??? THE RUDENESS!!!!!!

shartley
07-05-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by CpSuPeRkId
theres no need for flaming people, i know it can get quite annoying when new members come on here asking about stuff thats all over the place but THEY ARE NEW HERE. give em a break. if u are going to waste your time flaming them, DONT POST ANYTHING AND LET THEM FIGURE IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!i see this all too often, and think... ok, why dont these people just ignore them and not make them feel stupid??? THE RUDENESS!!!!!!
Well, this is not like any other question on AO… MOST of the CLASSIC Threads in this forum are dedicated TO the Level 10. To miss them would be more than a slight oversight. ;)

I think it is also rude to come to a forum and ask a standard question that is BOLDLY talked about for half a darn page. LOL That is like going up to a Police Officer and saying “Can you call the Police for me?” LOL HELLO!?!?! LOL

When I respond to a situation like this, I not only like to point out how silly it is (hey if they feel stupid that is only because of their own action/inaction.. not mine) but point out how they can get the information they are requesting. I don’t think I flamed him (and I am not saying you are directly referring to me either), but a mild burn would not be out of order IMHO. ;)

Plus.. I might point out that YOU are new here as well. ;) Now, think of it like this… would getting thumped in the shoulder bother you much? I know it wouldn’t bother ME much. Now how about if you got thumped over, and over, and over, and over…. Get my point? At some time, you would say enough is enough… well…….

PLEASE when people come to AO, TRY to see if your question has been answered already…. Chances are, it HAS. And as for Level 10, the whole top of the page is dedicated to it… sorry… NO excuses, new or not. :D

FutureMagOwner
07-05-2002, 07:13 PM
ok tahts the forth time i say that read thing in 5 minutes

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=372379 (stolen by jonno i think!)

obsolete898
07-05-2002, 07:21 PM
8 out of the 10 classics have level ten in the subject.

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 07:24 PM
you guys ARE beaing a little mean to a guy with 5 posts, i mean come on, cut home some slack, when i had 5 posts i didnt know what was goin on either, just leave him along and give him a stright answer or point him in the right direction so that he can have his questions answered instead of being the freak show of the moment, which you all made him out to be, i mean come on, you guys are better than that, way to welcome a new member

Cliff

subbeh
07-05-2002, 08:42 PM
Calm down guys... give him a break. He didn't do it to annoy you. :rolleyes: This isn't the type of behaivor I'd expect to see on AO.

Welcome to AO!

Wc Keep
07-05-2002, 09:00 PM
hey cliffio when i had five posts i didnt know how to install a wire nubbin... it was a sad beginning for me it was... but now a hundred and some posts later i can now say that next saturday i will be an even prouder owner of a lvl 10 mag. thanks ao

hooked on ao worked for me....(i need help i know)

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 09:07 PM
i have over 2k and i dont know how to instal a "nubbin" whatever that is?

Wc Keep
07-05-2002, 09:11 PM
man where were you when there was the big hype about the plastic ones. you know wire nubbin=ball detent for automag.

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 09:16 PM
dunno, never owned an automag

Cliff

magman007
07-05-2002, 09:19 PM
yes guys its real un cool, cliffio, didnt you own a mag for a while? oh darn it was a micro wasnt it. had cocker barrels ok nm!

ok the answers your lookin for kid,

level 10 is in the beta stage and will be released shortly to the public, you should expect to pay about 80 bux for it.

what level 10 does is it makes your mag muck easier on opaint by a "gear shift" effect. the bolt closes around the ball then the air and speed comes out, instead of all at once the way it used to be

obsolete898
07-05-2002, 09:38 PM
It's called tough love my friends.:D

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 09:39 PM
jesus christ take it east on the "guy with 5 posts" all u people with 2000 posts. jk thanx for the constructive critisism ill remember to "READ" next time. lol anyway thanx for that last post whoever u are. does the phase or gear shift thing make it more accurate and wouldnt that slow the bps down or am i just being ignorant and missing something. thanx

Wc Keep
07-05-2002, 09:40 PM
ignorant...jk what it does is it pinches the ball instead of chopping it.

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 09:53 PM
Shartley didn't flame him...

I flamed him :).

We here on AO need to teach more poeple how to
1) LOOK AT "CLASSIC" / "STICKY" THREADS.
They are at the TOP of the page for a reason.

2) USE THE "SEARCH" FEATURE.
It SEARCHES for topics on AO. Very handing for finding information and saving people time in re-explaining it.

These are two VERY SIMPLE tasks in forum browsing. People just have no sense to think that they should do a little work in readoing information. Heaven forbid someone read a topic about a subject before posting questions about that subject.

This is not a case of a newbie who asks a questions about soemthing on a mag. This is a case of a newbie who asks a question about mags that has been asked hundreds of times before and answered hundreds of times before.

Simple Internet Ettiquite.

Again, lets recap:

1) LOOK AT "CLASSIC" / "STICKY" THREADS.
and...
2) USE THE "SEARCH" FEATURE.

Class dismissed.

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 09:57 PM
i dont know why you expect a new person to use the search when we have veterans that dont know how to do it

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 10:03 PM
ALL people need to use it.

Webby nees to write in some javascript that makes a big red arrow appear on the screen and point toward hte search button. When the person clicks it, another javascript; this time playing "Alehlulia"...

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 10:09 PM
thank u clifio i didnt come here for a lesson vegetarian but thanx anyway for the answer before i just wanted to kno exactly wut the upgrades do in the lamest terms possible not read a hundred different threads to see which one had the answer i was looking for. i need details people details. wut else does it do cuz so far it doesnt sound worth the hundred or 80 bux or wutever it is. try to sell the damn product

Army
07-05-2002, 10:21 PM
Paintscrub, welcome to the AO family, just ignore our "black sheep" siblings.

As for your question, Level 10, or "LX" as it is getting to be known as, is the latest logical evolution of the Automag design. 'Mags have had an unearned reputation for chopping balls, but the LX eliminates that tiny flaw.

Automags as we know and use them, started out at level 6. Level 7 was a product and production improvement which retro-fitted to all 'Mags ever made. Level 10 is the next step that addresses inherent design flaws, and creates a system that will shoot the hardest to the most brittle paint made or encountered. LX is also able to fit and work on any 'Mag ever made.

Now....to learn more.....go to the Classic threads at the top of the list....or do a seasrch!:)

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 10:25 PM
thanx ill beware of the sheep thing but is the upgrade worth it or should i wait for level 11 and is that all it does make the balls stop chopping?

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 10:33 PM
level 11?

Army
07-06-2002, 12:09 AM
LOL!

Tom has enough grey hair with out a level 11 for him to worry over. Logic says a whole new gun design will someday come forth instead, but there is nothing in the works about it.

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 11:07 AM
damn i hope not. i hope they do wut there doing now just upgrading the gun not make a whole new gun cuz i dont want to haveto worry about my gun being so outdated that i have to spend a ton of money on something else. but anyway i watched one of the videos and is that all the new level does is stop the balls from chopping and if i have a level 7 wut didthey add before level 1o and do i hae to get those first

mykroft
07-06-2002, 12:07 PM
Level 10 is likely to be it for quite a while. The standard mag was level 7 from about 1992 until now. Level's 8 & 9 don't officialy exist but are usually used to refer to the RT(8) and Retro(9) valves, which are significantly different internally than a standard Mag valve. The ReTro valve can be purchased to give your Automag all the advantages of an RT/RT Pro, any Level 10 kit you might buy will swap on to a ReTro valve, so you aren't out any $$ if you go Level 10 and then ReTro. The Level 10 upgrade effectively makes the Automag the easiest marker on paint in existence(Well, apart from maybe an Excalibur).

You can consider the Level 10 to be an LP kit without the LP (All the advantages, none of the gas hogginess)

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 12:10 PM
thanx do u kno exactly where i order them cuz i cant seeem to find it on the site

shartley
07-06-2002, 12:15 PM
You know... some people just never get it.....

:rolleyes:

paintscrub
Did you read ANY of the huge list of Level 10 Threads at the top of the page? People seem to be cutting you a lot of slack and that is great.. but just a LITTLE effort on your end would be nice.

They are in BETA TESTING. If you have not ordered Level 10 yet, you CAN'T until a new batch is ready for testing or sale. ALL of this would easily be explained by simply READING the existing threads on the matter. You ARE at a VISUAL medium that allows you to READ it.. please do so.

I am really not a jerk, I am just frustrated at your brazen demonstration of pure laziness.

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 12:18 PM
thanx but in the same or less amount of effort u couldve told me when the next batch would be ready. o and do u or anybody else kno anything abou electro grips and which is best?

shartley
07-06-2002, 12:21 PM
I think this deserves a simple..... :rolleyes:

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 12:24 PM
fine ya wanna play smily face wars :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: now do u kno anything about the hyperframe, booh yah, or mako frames for mags. or any others and the difference between the halo and halo b

shartley
07-06-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by paintscrub
fine ya wanna play smily face wars :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: now do u kno anything about the hyperframe, booh yah, or mako frames for mags. or any others and the difference between the halo and halo b
You know… ALL of those questions are answered here on the forums… you prove my point better than I ever could by each new post of yours.

You also pick the biggest bull to grab its horns….. not a smart move. Go read the “What does AGD sell?” Thread. And have a wonderful life… you are truly a “gimme, gimme, gimme” person and are not worth anyone’s time.

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 01:08 PM
thats exactly wut ive been trying to tell u this entire time im LAZY L-A-Z-Y LAZY it takes to much time to search through all of the forums its much easier to wrie something down and have it answered the way u asked the question plus its harder to find information in this forum than at paintballarmory bc its not broken into sub categories for the idiot lazy people like me. fine wutever im done arguing with someone who has three thousand something posts but wutever and u still havent answered my question about electro

Dayspring
07-06-2002, 03:44 PM
I call Troll...:rolleyes:

Army
07-06-2002, 05:48 PM
Well, even I was trying to be nice to the ignorant newbie.

However, I shall make it really easy to not answer his questions anymore........................................... .........................................LOCKED!