PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Z Body

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 05:19 PM
i was wondering if anybody knos if the galactic z body really works and if its worth the money. thanx

Load SM5
07-05-2002, 05:53 PM
The backspin does seem to work (at least the one I used did) but only with really good round small bore paint and a large bore barrel. It does what it says but the increased range usualy is'nt all that great. At the extreme ranges the paint usually tends to bounce. It might be nice for woods games where you want to shoot under branches but for the most part in tourney play on concept fields you can just elevate the barrel. They do look cool, are a little lighter and take a cheaper cocker barrel, if that's worth it to you then snag one.

FutureMagOwner
07-05-2002, 07:09 PM
supposedly its supposed to keep its speed relativly so it breaks at the further range im guessing similar to the flat line

paintscrub
07-05-2002, 09:46 PM
thats wut it sound like but is it wrth all the money

AssassN
07-06-2002, 01:15 PM
no one can really answer that except u. Do you want to spend your money to get more range? Do you play speedball or woods? Do you have mag barrels or cocker? If u play woodds and already have cocker barrels and want somemore range then u might want it. If u play speedball have all mag barrels and think more range would be nice but not nessisary then u prolly don't need it.

paintscrub
07-06-2002, 01:32 PM
thats wut i thought but does it increase range like the flatline or is just another gimik wutever nevermind i cant afford it now anyway and theres things i want more first