PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Marker Case

Kevmag
07-05-2002, 09:55 PM
I'm looking for feedback on the ideal marker case. What features would you look for in a case for your prized marker? What material would it be made of? What would it need to carry (just marker, marker and barrel, everything)? Which marker case would you recommend?

Any thoughts on a case like this (see pic below)?:

http://www.geocities.com/kevinfvc/gunbags.jpg

Cliffio
07-05-2002, 10:36 PM
how are you gonna fit your gun into that tiny red "x"?

pito189
07-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
how are you gonna fit your gun into that tiny red "x"?

LOL, that is acutally funny.

Kevmag I would suggest a pelican case. They are one of the strongest most durable cases out there. Take a look at CasesbyPelican.com, that is where I purchased my 1600 series case at. They had the best price, and the 1600 is the right size for a gun with tank and hopper. It is a nice big case.

scrambler
07-06-2002, 10:11 AM
bought my case at lowes for $20 cut out foam to your liking and its a locking case...outside case

scrambler
07-06-2002, 10:12 AM
inside the case....

cphilip
07-06-2002, 10:21 AM
I like the pelicans. I found one big enough to fit the emag with flatline and warp and plenty more space around it with a slide out pull handle like a suitcase and rollers that I realy like. Plus its water tight so it can go in the bed of the truck. I got a picture of them and link somewhere but will have to find it for you. A bit pricey but nice. I think it was like $140.