PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry!

AssassN
07-05-2002, 10:26 PM
I realize that i have posted way to much "photoshop crap" as it has been called. It is a hobby of mine and i don't need to share it here. If everyone shared hobbies here on AO this place would be flooded with stuff that half of everyone doesn't care about.

Also the unapproprate pictures of girls should never of been here and i apologize for getting carried away in a joke. I am also sorry for changing my sig all the time. it doens't bother me, but if it bothers u i respect that and i will stop.

Also i am sorry to MrAirgunRT we got in a little fight over something completly stupid and it should of never started.

I am going to just start over and try to make the mistakes that i made earlier.

Once again i am sorry AO and VERY sorry to all the lady members about my earlier sig pictures (but Fatman started it :D )

Ok i guess thats it.

BTW how do i turn off my sig if i want it but want it off for a while

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
07-05-2002, 10:30 PM
everybody does talk about their hobbie.

gues what it is!!!

PAINTBALL ;) :p

AssassN
07-05-2002, 10:31 PM
there 2nd hobby. and i want to know how to turn off my sig.

edit: ok never mind i go it

magman007
07-05-2002, 10:33 PM
well, im sorry you feel this way, and im not sure what it is all about, but to turn off your sig, go up to user cp and go to edit my profile and the option should be down at the bottom some where

Vegeta
07-05-2002, 10:35 PM
What a nice, formal appology.

To turn off you sig, just goto your user CP and delete all the stuff in the signature area... but noone hates sigs really. and narrowband users can turn off showing all sigs in their CP if htey want. So if I were you- i'd keep it.

Clare
07-05-2002, 10:46 PM
Once again i am sorry AO and VERY sorry to all the lady members about my earlier sig pictures

fugghedaabouditt

:D

obsolete898
07-05-2002, 10:59 PM
You should be sorry, and I can't belive you would show your face around here again. The nerve of some people.:rolleyes:

J/K :D We still love you. Group hug.:p

AssassN
07-05-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

fugghedaabouditt

:D

over my head.

LOOK LOOK LOOK!! I TURNED MY SIG OFF!

ugg just found out my friends dad jsut hada heart attack.

EnW
07-05-2002, 11:22 PM
She is saying "forget about it"
It is from the movie...Mickey Blue Eyes.
You don't have to delete your sig properties...just remember to uncheck the "show signature box" in the options section everytime you post.

alkafluence
07-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Dang it, you beat me to it!

That is most definitely from Mickey Blue Eyes, which is a completely hillarious movie!

Yah, I'm Mickey Blue Eyes, from Chacaaaaago!

obsolete898
07-06-2002, 01:23 AM
You don't have to delete your sig properties...just remember to uncheck the "show signature box" in the options section everytime you post.

I must be blind, where is this button?

TheBigRaguPB4L
07-06-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by AssassN

You sure about that one?

MagMan5446
07-06-2002, 01:49 AM

Oh really? That would kinda deplete the purpose of this apology...

liigod
07-06-2002, 02:01 AM
very good of you to admit your mistakes

KHartley
07-06-2002, 06:21 AM
obsolete898:
When you are replying and you want to turn off your signature go down to Options(directly below the "Your Reply" box and above the "Attach File" box) and uncheck the "Show Signature" box. This will turn off your signature for that particular post. :)

Jonno06
07-06-2002, 09:18 AM
*whispering*...psst,whats he apologizing for anyway?:confused:

FatMan
07-06-2002, 02:24 PM
... VERY sorry to all the lady members about my earlier sig pictures (but Fatman started it :D )

Oh thanks! The ladies around here hate me enough already! Just ask Capo!

Besides the one I suggested was a guy (not a very good looking one I admit). And besides, I didn't think you'd ACTUALLY MAKE IT YOUR SIG!

Seriously, if I got you in trouble, I'm sorry too!

Hear that Capo? I'm sorry too!
Darn! Too late to get in on the sympathy!

FatMan

obsolete898
07-07-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by KHartley
obsolete898:
When you are replying and you want to turn off your signature go down to Options(directly below the "Your Reply" box and above the "Attach File" box) and uncheck the "Show Signature" box. This will turn off your signature for that particular post. :)

Thank you very much.:D

MrAirgunRT
07-07-2002, 10:51 PM
I just caught this thread, it is cool man, no hard feelings.

AssassN
07-07-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by obsolete898

Thank you very much.:D

Yes i agree i love that buttom makes me look like a pro thread maker lol.