PDA

View Full Version : Can this tank keep up w/ a retro?

Jammin James
07-05-2002, 10:49 PM
I was wondering if an adjustable aci bulldog can keep up with a retro valve. Anyone know?

CpSuPeRkId
07-05-2002, 10:56 PM
i imagine it would, why wouldnt it?

magman007
07-05-2002, 11:00 PM
hmmm, your best bet for a good high flowing nitro screw in tank is a crossfire, a system x(best flow, olny one to keep up with an e-magnum) or a pmi.

Jammin James
07-05-2002, 11:06 PM
you think ill get noticeable shootdown?

AssassN
07-05-2002, 11:17 PM
i use an ACI adjustable on my RT. The only issues i had was when i had a leak but now that that is cleard up it owkrs fine. I do wish taht i had a nicer tank tho.

Jammin James
07-05-2002, 11:29 PM
:D mine did that too. Did it happen when you got it filled, and how did you fix it?

AssassN
07-05-2002, 11:50 PM
i had a few leaks. one was in the macroline elbow that goes into my gun. My hero Coffey fixed that for me. Also i replaced all the teflon tape around the screw in the body rail. also when the tank was leaking i peplaced the mini guage after ALL of my air was out. make sure u empty taht tank before you mess wityh it. I also got a wrench and took off the fill nipple and oiled the little thing with an o-ring (you probably dont need to do that) I only did it because it would not hold a fill for a mintue. all the air rushed back out and i have not filled it sence then so i can not be sure that that worked.

I tihnk your problem is your miniguage. To test it air it up and press your finger over the hole on the gauge. HOld it for about 10 seconds and take it off. if it sounds like a little pop or air comes out then you prolly have a leak. If you don't hear this but are abbsolutely sure that it is a gauge you can replace one easily. If no one can do it locally carefully take it off and puut the other on with some teflon tape on the threads.

If none of those work then i am stumped. Also post a pic of the tank so i can get a feel for wat it is like, just to make sure its like mine. I don't care if the pick is ur tank or not just as long as they look alike.

Jammin James
07-06-2002, 12:01 AM
it was the first thing. I think my field has really dirty tanks or something because it was working before and then they filled it and it leaked. All it needed was a little oil on that o ring

Jammin James
07-06-2002, 12:04 AM
it worked last time I used it (after I fixed it), but hopefully they won't break it again.