PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Stop?!

AWautomag
07-05-2002, 11:17 PM
Were can I get a trigger with a trigger stop on it for a mag?

FrAuStY
07-06-2002, 11:51 AM
No one makes one.... you can make your own if you have experience with a tap and dye set. I know most hardware stores sell small set screws like 1/16" up to 3/8". Get one of them..the length and diameter you'd need. Get the appropriate tap/drill bit for the set screw you got. Then..
drill a small hole where you want your trigger stop to go on the front edge of the frame.(behind where the trigger would be). You'd have to remove the trigger from the frame...(for obvious reasons) Once you have the hole drilled..either tap the hole for the set screw (a tap is a tool for making threads) Then screw the set screw into the hole about the needed stopping point.. re-install everything and try it out.. if it short strokes...screw the set screw in a little more... follow steps until it fires where it needs to and stops shortly after that point. I personally wouldn't do it on a mag as there's no real reason..unless you have like a benchmark frame ot what not. Anyway..good luck. You can ask your hardware store clerk to help you find all this you need. After all thats why they're there :)

PaintballDude05
07-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Hey Dude. All I did was stick a spring behind my trigger.