PDA

View Full Version : My pseudo-entry into the mag world.

Ultimator
07-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Welp, I'm trying to piece together my mag. Coming along pretty nicely! Soon to come: Chrome Intelliframe ... chrome barrel (not sure which kind) ... Nitro ... Valve ... yes I have a long way to go!

By the way ... I'm borrowing the frame from Smokee_2_7 (thanks!!) until I get a new one so no stinging remarks. And no, I don't have any grips for it :)

Ultimator
07-06-2002, 12:00 AM
other side

Load SM5
07-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Wow, that blows!;) Seriously, it's a good start. I love the old school RT body. Which frame is Carl giving you? That's not the flame drop that goes with his Z-gripped mag is it?

Mav D MagMan
07-06-2002, 12:03 AM
It's goin good and I like where it's goin!

Very nice, keep it up!
Mav

EnW
07-06-2002, 12:04 AM
Lookin' good...hang in there!;)

Ultimator
07-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Wow, that blows!;) Seriously, it's a good start. I love the old school RT body. Which frame is Carl giving you? That's not the flame drop that goes with his Z-gripped mag is it? That cheesy stock frame :) Ah well it's a start. I got $162 coming my way and that's going into a valve and intelliframe (if I can stretch it). I just bought the flame drop today, so nope it isn't. He's got a different CP drop on his Z-mag now, it's a black CP of some kind (not sure which). He put the flae drop on his Eclipse 'Mag (well that's what I calle it ... Retro mag with an eclipse kit on it).

magman007
07-06-2002, 01:08 AM
i like it, i really like how the sight rail looks with the body, the holes kinda go to gether. it looks really good so far!

Blazestorm
07-06-2002, 01:10 AM
I have 2 valves if you are looking for any, look at my threads in MISC. equip "Cocker parts, mag internals..." and theres a standard automag valve then look in SEMI. Guns "All Chrome RT Mag .." and I would sell the rt valve from that seperate

liigod
07-06-2002, 02:31 AM
i say u need a kapp forgrip on it, crome of course

j.t.
07-06-2002, 12:44 PM
how did you make that stock frame chrome? is that spray paint i see? :confused:

Dubstar112
07-06-2002, 12:55 PM
Ive got a chrome barrel for ya! pmed ..

darklord
07-06-2002, 01:13 PM
Lookin good, but for some reason that sight rail reminds me of a spyder. Odd.... anyway chrome guns are cool, they're pretty, but all-chrome just isn't my style. I hope you have an air system and hopper for that thing ;)

Ultimator
07-06-2002, 01:26 PM
j.t. : It's a really old stock frame that used to be black, they don't amke them this way anymore. Carl started the polishing process on it but never finished. Btw I figure i should tell everyone that I got the cheesy stock grips on there now :)

Smokee_2_7
07-06-2002, 07:11 PM
lol. . . Your mag will get there soon -- - . Dont worry. It took me about 4 years to get my mags to where i wanted them exactly. - - - but I was able to play with them during that time. Even if ya have to wait to get the intelliframe, that old stock one will let ya play with the gun. Thats what its all about- - making it work with what you have.

Jeff, If ya want to see the latest pics of my 'stuff, check out our website from work, in the "meet the staff" section.

http://www.xpb.us

Carl

Load SM5
07-06-2002, 07:22 PM
Very cool man. Brett and I where making noise about driving down there one weekend before too long. My weekends are just filling up fast. The guns all look great. The warp feed still working out for you? Kevin and a few others are knocking up another speedball field in that nice netted off grassy area where the airball field would go and I've started a donation bucket in the office to buy a used airball field at some point. You have any plans to head up soon? Bring Ultimator and his half-a-gun up with you. :D

I may have to start lurking on your forum there "Doc Carl" Do you want to explain the box/animal thing?

Ultimator
07-07-2002, 12:00 AM
We should definitely meet up somewhere sometime. It can be our little wanna-be AO meet :) I might end up playing tomorrow so I'll talk with Carl a little more about it.

Ultimator
07-15-2002, 03:00 PM
Figured I'd post an updated pic of the mag :). The signle trigger frame is not bad at all after you get used to it. I can get around 7 bps (estimate) on it.

magman007
07-15-2002, 03:09 PM
wow, its come along nicely, nice work man

07-15-2002, 03:49 PM
ooh! you have the old skool body rail for back bottle! nice...

covadsucks
07-15-2002, 06:19 PM
You need some Nitro for that mag, and I have a 48 cu in Steel PMI you can have for free. It's got a scratch on it from the old lady not paying attention with her dropforward but it's still well within hydro.

This is my Pay it Forward. Nice Mag. PM me your info.

Ultimator
07-15-2002, 07:38 PM
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Covad: Wow! I appreciate your generousity! I pmed you about the 48 ci tank :) :) :) Again I thank you

CenterFire
07-15-2002, 08:07 PM
Whoa covad, nice display of AO generosity. Wouldn't happen to have a "scratched" ReTro valve would you? :D (J/K)

Ultimator
07-16-2002, 09:03 PM
Up

Btw, I'm looking for a Chrome Intelliframe (Blade Trigger preferred but not necessary) and a standard Valve. I have $162 to work with ... I'd like to pay $90 for the Intelliframe and $72 for the valve if it all possible.