PDA

View Full Version : paintball dreams?

paintslinger
07-06-2002, 03:54 PM
yo i was just wonder if anybody ever had a drean about playing paintball while they were sleep. i did last nite and since im bored i just drew it out. im the black dot and i started out at the pink bunker shooting at the red guy. i couldn't hit him so i moved to the dorito while they weren't looking. then i run to the blue guys bunker and bunker both of them. but the blue guy wipes while i shoot the red guy then shoots me out the ref(not shown) doesn't see it so im out :(. but oh well it was a kool dream anyway.

Jonno06
07-06-2002, 04:08 PM
i dream about paintball almost every night........

its fun....

magstevo
07-06-2002, 05:14 PM
Drugs are bad mmmmk!!!

Rynoboy06
07-06-2002, 05:51 PM
I've had two or three. One involved winning a major tournament and knowing the prize package was worth a lot. I was mentally divving up the several thousand dollars in prizes when I woke. *sigh*

TransMan
07-06-2002, 06:00 PM
I had dream about my lvl 10 getting here the night before it got here

RT_Luver
07-06-2002, 06:03 PM
to tell the truth..I wasn't dreaming about paintball last night. infact I didn't got o sleep till like 5:30 this mornin cuz I was playin paintball:D

Rancid Milk
07-06-2002, 06:04 PM
Once I had a dream about a dog bunkering me :D I wonder what this means:confused:

kosmo
07-06-2002, 08:05 PM
I had a dream that was at the paintball field in which my girlfriend was lying to me about something really important, and whats creepy is later on (while I was awake) it actually happened :mad:

Prezents
07-06-2002, 08:10 PM
I find myself dreaming about paintball in the middle of the day and in the night.

Skoad
07-06-2002, 11:59 PM
i used to have a paintball dream each night before i played but haven't had one in the past few times.

Also i used to get a headache during the car ride home after i played.

Mag Master 04
07-07-2002, 12:06 AM
i have dreams bout paintball all the time... but mine r always f****d up, like they make no sense at all:confused:
i will be in a house 3 ft away and i will get shot through a wall, haha wtf :mad:

einhander619
07-07-2002, 12:24 AM
paintslinger, today I made the move you dreamt about! It worked though, and I proceeded to make another elim after that. Can you tell me what I'll do next saturday?:D

pito189
07-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Skoad
Also i used to get a headache during the car ride home after i played.

That is called dehydration. If you experience this you need to drink more water during the day. Also on the car ride home have a bottle of water with you or some kind of sport drink, and that will rid you of those pesky headaches.

magstevo
07-07-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by einhander619
paintslinger, today I made the move you dreamt about! It worked though, and I proceeded to make another elim after that. Can you tell me what I'll do next saturday?:D

hehe well we'll have to wait and see what i dream about for the rest of the week...but i am getting some visions of u getting bunkered by a loser with his gun on full auto hehehe:p

paintslinger
07-07-2002, 03:26 PM
oops what magstevo just wrote was me i forgot he was logged on to my pc.

FutureMagOwner
07-07-2002, 03:27 PM
right b4 i went to bed i was watching a repeat of SNL with the rock and they were doing a fake Hardball show. i had a dream where i was on that show and a bunch of people were talking about paintball and the host said SHUTUP YOU IDIOTS! weiner air force! ITS DICK ARMY! lol im still laughing at that even though i saw it originally too.

o yeah i forgot i was dreaming along with that that i had my mag and my level 10 and i had the hardball guy stick his finger in and i shot his finger right after the level 10 magically disappeared into the regular bolt and broke his finger and he cried like a girl!

lol i only dream when i say up past midnight and they tend to be weird(most of the time it was whatever i was watching or thinking about before i went to bed)

paintslinger
07-07-2002, 03:46 PM
lol wow...

Will Wood
07-07-2002, 04:13 PM
Once I dremt about dreaming about playing paintball. I won. I shot everone in the behind. The other 4 on my team laid out massive cover fired, I ran behind the other team and shot em all the the rear end. Mwhahaha. Next day I did this...But I was hopperball and me vs 2 kids with Impulses. they both unloaded their whole hopper one me and then I got them them and shot em them in the butt once. Mwhahah. I typed this all on the phone so it probably makes no sense now it very hard doing this and watching tv also lol. wahoo! im done. Wow this made no sence lol/

einhander619
07-07-2002, 05:30 PM
If someone had their gun on full auto at my field, the owner would kick him out! Besides, I'm usually out before anyone gets in a position to bunker me!:rolleyes:

07-07-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Mag Master 04
i have dreams bout paintball all the time... but mine r always f****d up, like they make no sense at all:confused:
i will be in a house 3 ft away and i will get shot through a wall, haha wtf :mad:

CS paintball :eek:

Mag Master 04
07-07-2002, 08:31 PM
what???
:confused:

Danny77
07-07-2002, 11:12 PM
I never dream about paintball...but I day dream about it CONSTANTLY.