PDA

View Full Version : warpfeed

sprayer62
07-07-2002, 02:33 PM
will the extreme e-mag need the warpfeed?or will it be o.k. with the halo b?

sprayer

Will Wood
07-07-2002, 02:41 PM
I'm not sure why it would NEED a warp feed...but it would certianly help. Too keep up with it's amazing ROF....Yea you should have a Halo B and preferably Low/No Rise or a Warp to keep up with it.

Load SM5
07-07-2002, 03:07 PM
You don't have to have a warp but they are nice if you like them. Some don't and some do so I'd try one out before you buy it if you have a chance. A HALO B should work fine. I'm going to see how it goes with a Turborev and level 10 first. Level 10 should rid out most chances of chopping so an occasional missed shot should'nt be the issue it used to be.

RT_Luver
07-07-2002, 03:19 PM
no gun NEEDS a warp feed. its plyer preference. a HALO B would be fine, I just like getting the hopper off the top of the gun so i can sneak out my bunker without my hopper gigin me away that I'm gunna do it

sprayer62
07-07-2002, 03:19 PM
loadsm5 thanks for your help in other thread,well i found enough info on the extreme on the agd europe site,i know what my next gun will be.

the warp seems to make since i play tournies so much,playing speedball the least amout of you sticking out is the difference between winning and losing.

sprayer