PDA

View Full Version : talon mod

spider54
07-07-2002, 10:45 PM
hey guys i am wanting to make a gun for me to tinker with and to have fun with so i found my talon. i was wondering if anyone know how to turn this into a semi. i would like to follow the basic guidlines that bud orr used to turn the sniper into the cocker.

liigod
07-08-2002, 02:53 AM
you want a cool project, make a pump mag autococking mechinism

InfinatyBPS
07-08-2002, 04:25 AM
http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42176

Timmee
07-08-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by spider54
hey guys i am wanting to make a gun for me to tinker with and to have fun with so i found my talon. i was wondering if anyone know how to turn this into a semi. i would like to follow the basic guidlines that bud orr used to turn the sniper into the cocker.

I'm working on a project like that right now (I'm having trouble fitting everything into the body of the marker, though). RM semi only board, solenoid valve, lpr, and ram all have to fit in there (at least in my project specs). The board can be powered off the Revy batteries (hopefully).

Muzikman
07-08-2002, 11:02 AM
I souldn't even bother with a Talon. The guts can't really take that kind of abuse. You woul be better off buying a used PGP and converting it to Semi.

Timmee
07-08-2002, 12:57 PM
But if you screw up in the Talon, no big loss, whereas the PGP costs more to replace if you screw it up. Besides, after the assembly of parts is finished, you can transfer the design to another, more durable marker.