PDA

View Full Version : Mad props to Timmy63

animal
07-07-2002, 11:37 PM
The sole purpose to this thread is just to give mad props to Timmy63 on his blade emag triggers. The thing works like a charm, and I can rip off shots even faster on this one. Walking the trigger just seems so much easier.

Great job on them Tim!

Here's some pics...

animal
07-07-2002, 11:37 PM
Another

animal
07-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I know it's still a little dirty from our tourney today...

Last one

magman007
07-07-2002, 11:41 PM
YUS! another !!! TIM scores another one! dude i love my blade he made for me. how many have em now? i was the first, then load sm 5, then some other guy, and now you WOOT

paintbattler
07-07-2002, 11:42 PM
yea..good job man..i heard they were cool

animal
07-07-2002, 11:43 PM
Legion has one as well :)

Top Secret
07-08-2002, 12:14 AM
I'm sending for mine sometime this week. :D

legion
07-08-2002, 12:17 AM
Heh, yeppers, I have a blade trigger also, only problem is I havent really had a chance to play with it, a series of bad luck kinda ruined my weekend, so my gun is going in to be fixed up and I should get to play with it in roughly a week... Now the question is, will I get my level 10 while it's gone ;)

Legion

Timmy63
07-08-2002, 04:44 PM
I did two triggers this weekend, one for Animal and one for another friend of ours at the field. I was able to set up their triggers better than I did my own. I was able to shoot my friend Rick's gun with my off hand(left) faster than I could shoot my own gun!! Needless to say I did another trigger job on my gun and now I'm up to par.

the JoKeR
07-08-2002, 05:21 PM
Great... so next time I get hit by 20 shots in a row at Sam's I have even MORE people to blame! I'll have to do a little work to the Defiant to keep up with the arms race.:)

automagruss
07-08-2002, 06:34 PM
so ahh (coughs into hand) when could you research a blade
triger for a z-grip?:)

ur4me2bunker
07-19-2002, 03:55 PM
I have to give it up to Timmy. I have tried three differn't guns now with his TLC triggers on it and in a word, damn. If you don't have one, what the hell are you waiting for!
He's is selling these to cheap for how good they are. Take advantage and pick one up now befor it goes the route of every good idea in paintball. Gets bought out by someone bigger and burried.
Truely, Tim way out did himself on these. Tom should pick these up from him and put them on the new Xtremes.

thecavemankevin
07-19-2002, 05:29 PM
Hey timmy, i have seen so many wonderfull reviews here on AO about your triggers for emags. I was wondering if you have the ability to do one for a Hyperframe and/or a classic intimidator?

magman007
07-19-2002, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by ur4me2bunker
I have to give it up to Timmy. I have tried three differn't guns now with his TLC triggers

DID he change the name to TLC? cuz the one i gots is a tl63! woot! ne who, its cool if he did i wuz just woonderin!

Clare
07-19-2002, 05:58 PM
are you all able to use your blade trigger in m mode?

SlipknotX556
07-19-2002, 06:59 PM
Yes you are.

Scooter/Cootie
07-19-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
are you all able to use your blade trigger in m mode?

Yep, works perfectly fine in M & E modes.

Besides, I gotta bump this one up. :D Way to go TIMMY!!! :p

Timmy63
07-20-2002, 06:22 PM
You guys (and girls) are awsome. This type of thread is why I did these triggers at such a good price. I like to hear that you are satisfied. I'm not trying to make a fortune with my trigger idea, I'm just trying to put a good product out there at a great price.

Thanks much,
Timmy63

P.S. No I didn't change the name. It is still the "TL63"
trigger

ur4me2bunker
07-21-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Timmy63
You guys (and girls) are awsome. This type of thread is why I did these triggers at such a good price. I like to hear that you are satisfied. I'm not trying to make a fortune with my trigger idea, I'm just trying to put a good product out there at a great price.

Thanks much,
Timmy63

P.S. No I didn't change the name. It is still the "TL63"
trigger

Hey dude, quit being so damn modest and take a bow. You earnd it. Frist thing the C&C mag gets in one of your triggers brother.

the JoKeR
07-22-2002, 07:42 PM
If he takes a bow, he'll need help picking his head up! It might have grown a size or two since he started getting all this positive reinforcement. At least it'll be easier to get head-shots on him now! :D

Jonno06
07-22-2002, 08:07 PM
OUCH....that was below the belt Joker...

when i get my emag im definitly getting the TL63 trigger on it!

Timmy63
07-22-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
OUCH....that was below the belt Joker...

That's alright, I'll get my revenge on the field!!

DiRTyBuNNy
07-23-2002, 01:51 AM
Yes..Timmy63..i've got an eMag on order..how can i get one of these magical triggers?

P4ULuk
07-23-2002, 04:05 AM
Hi,

I live in the UK and feel I need to get my hands on one of these blade triggers, Tell me how much and what payment methods you take!

Cheers,

Paul.

My email is Paul@paulcollier.co.uk

ur4me2bunker
07-23-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Timmy63

That's alright, I'll get my revenge on the field!!

I don't know Tim, I've seen you play. You might want to ask Steve Man to get that revenge for you. At least it would be with one of your triggers. :)

RT_Luver
07-23-2002, 10:56 PM
how are they adjusted? I dont see a way to do the trigger

Clare
07-24-2002, 11:54 AM
:D Just wanted to show off my new trigger!

Timmy63
07-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by ur4me2bunker

I don't know Tim, I've seen you play. You might want to ask Steve Man to get that revenge for you. At least it would be with one of your triggers. :)

You're probably right, besides I haven't played at the field in a long time anyway. I might play Sunday.

If any of you are interested in buying a trigger I charge $30, just PM me and I'll give you all the info you need.

Clare- Gun looks good, I like the grips, I'm sure you get lots of compliments on them.

milw770
08-05-2002, 09:03 AM
I just got my TL63 trigger. I'm used to playing with a stick trigger on my other marker, and I never cared for the stock trigger on the E-mag. Well, with the TL63 I feel right at home. I would have gladly paid twice as much for it. I tried to get Timmy to make a custom trigger for my other marker and he just laughed at me.

Faster, smoother, cooler.
Don't buy one. Just envy mine.:D

milw770

milw770
08-05-2002, 09:06 AM
A close up.

It is so smooooooth.

milw770

manike
08-05-2002, 09:22 AM
I can't wait to get mine! I have two on the way (one's for PaulUK if he buys me a beer and is nice, and err gives me loads of money :) )

Here's hoping it makes it in time for the weekend. Huge tourny weekend for me, playing Sat and Sunday.

manike

P4ULuk
08-05-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by manike
I can't wait to get mine! I have two on the way (one's for PaulUK if he buys me a beer and is nice, and err gives me loads of money :) )

Here's hoping it makes it in time for the weekend. Huge tourny weekend for me, playing Sat and Sunday.

manike

If it was here for the weekend that would be superb!!! beer? no problem! Are you camping then?

Paul.

manike
08-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by P4ULuk
Are you camping then?

I don't actually have a tent... but if I can find one then yes I'll be camping. Save me a spot in the AO corner ;) I think Jon Payne just persuaded me to do the 2-man also (as if that was hard to do!)

manike

(Paul, don't expect the triggers for the weekend though. I don't even know if they have been shipped yet)

P4ULuk
08-05-2002, 09:30 AM

I don't actually have a tent... but if I can find one then yes I'll be camping. Save me a spot in the AO corner ;) I think Jon Payne just persuaded me to do the 2-man also (as if that was hard to do!)

manike

(Paul, don't expect the triggers for the weekend though. I don't even know if they have been shipped yet)

I've got a spare 2 man tent you can use if you like!

Triggers, nope not holding my breath!

Paul.

manike
08-05-2002, 09:34 AM
Paul please bring the tent along just in case :)

I'll be taking some pics, especially of our twin guns for AO.

ATB

P4ULuk
08-05-2002, 09:37 AM
Paul please bring the tent along just in case :)

I'll be taking some pics, especially of our twin guns for AO.

ATB

No probs I'll bring it with me, I can't remember if I've given you my number or not so I'll PM that too you, give me a bell when you get on site!

Paul.

manike
08-06-2002, 03:13 AM
I recieved the blade triggers today and they are very nice!

I'm already thinking about ordering another one and getting it annodised black/pewter to be a little better match to my gun.

Great little presentation box and instructions. Can't wait to install it :D Nice work Timmy63!

manike

p.s. Paul bring the tent for me please :) Looks like I have found a partner for the 2 on 2 in the form of John Bonich ;) I think we shall name the team 'little and large' :D I'm playing for the 'JCS guest' team on the Sunday.

P4ULuk
08-06-2002, 03:16 AM

p.s. Paul bring the tent for me please :) Looks like I have found a partner for the 2 on 2 in the form of John Bonich ;) I think we shall name the team 'little and large' :D I'm playing for the 'JCS guest' team on the Sunday.

Got them this morning? :D :D :D Sweeeeeet!

Whats the plan then post out to me or install on the day?

Cheers,

Paul

manike
08-06-2002, 03:52 AM
It's very easy to install :)

Mine is done already and shooting very nicely.

I'll bring the covered punch up that I have and you bring a hammer Paul :)

Anyone else with one of these want to let use know how many magnets you are using? It's a very light trigger with just one magnet. I'm wondering if it will be faster or slower with more magnets...

manike

P4ULuk
08-06-2002, 04:03 AM
It's very easy to install :)

Mine is done already and shooting very nicely.

I'll bring the covered punch up that I have and you bring a hammer Paul :)

Anyone else with one of these want to let use know how many magnets you are using? It's a very light trigger with just one magnet. I'm wondering if it will be faster or slower with more magnets...

manike

Cool I'll install it sat morning then, dunno if I actually have a hammer though lol!

Have you dry fired it much yet, what do you think?

Paul.

ur4me2bunker
08-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Someone asked if you should add magnets, don't. Tim tried several differn't desings before coming up with the single magnet theory and it works the best by far. Trust me, one is all you need.

magman007
08-06-2002, 09:38 PM
im sorry ur4me2bunker, i dissagree. I like to use 3 up top with a spacer, or 2 wirthout a spacer. it makes it more snappy, there fore it returns faster, sorta like the advantage you get from firing an rt. i loke some return, and i think manike would 2

manike
08-07-2002, 03:48 AM
I now have two magnets up top and it does feel more 'snappy'. I think I prefer it, but need to scream some paint through it to be sure. I think a quick return is important for ROF, that why hybrid helps.

manike

Load SM5
08-07-2002, 06:31 AM
I know Timmy used a weaker magnet in the adjustment screw on top of the trigger. I used to run one magnet with a spacer and now I run 2 in order to get the same feel I had with the stock trigger.

manike
08-07-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
I know Timmy used a weaker magnet in the adjustment screw on top of the trigger.

I didn't realise that the adjustment screw was a magnet. I'd just assumed it was a steel grub screw.

Either way it is weaker than the stock set up with a magnet in the top of the trigger and one in the frame.

I quite like it with two in the frame... it's weak enough to walk, but strong enough to give some good return.

Now the questions is how to set it to be fastest?

I've noticed that it triggers much earlier than the stock trigger and so even when the selector is in position 3 o'clock it will fire, but at that location it has a wicked short pull :) it's almost like I have two trigger length settings and one hybrid location... I could lengthen the grub screw in the selector to make 6 o'clock the safety and use the 3 as the e-mode... not sure yet. Half the fun is fiddling :)

Those of you who have this already do you try and set it as short as possible or keep some length to get a decent motion up?

manike

drboo
08-07-2002, 02:49 PM
Thought I'd post to up the thread, help Timmy sell more triggers...

I must say it is a beautiful thing...

Oh and thanks to butch for putting mine in faster than skirts could drop a deuce..

ur4me2bunker
08-07-2002, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by magman007
im sorry ur4me2bunker, i dissagree. I like to use 3 up top with a spacer, or 2 wirthout a spacer. it makes it more snappy, there fore it returns faster, sorta like the advantage you get from firing an rt. i loke some return, and i think manike would 2

It's all up to personal preferance. I was just letting you all know what I found to be best. I tried one with more mag's but didn't like the feal as much as Timmy's 'stock' trigger. Never meant it to sound like an absolute, just what we found works best.
It's all in the adjustment. In E mode I found you didn't have to do much but drop it in. In manual you had to back it off a quarter turn from stock.
Either way, these are the best triggers I've ever used. If you or anyone has issues with them let Tim know, he can walk you through it. Of course half the fun is figuring it out yourself! :)

ur4me2bunker
08-07-2002, 03:47 PM
Those of you who have this already do you try and set it as short as possible or keep some length to get a decent motion up?

manike [/B][/QUOTE]

I think this is really a personal preferance thing. I put mine as short as possible while the one we set up for a friend this weekend we left a little length on. How you shoot really effects it.

ur4me2bunker
08-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Just so you all kow, there will be a site up, hopefully next week, for the triggers. I've been putting it together and just need to polish it up a bit. I'm also pushing him to start mass producing his improved block for drop forwards.
He could make a lot of great things if we just get enough of us to convince him to do so!