PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - Infinitymag BAD Trade !

Polishpickles451
06-25-2002, 12:13 PM
Infinitymag or studnick87 is his AIM, agreed to send me $10 for my sear assembly. He got his sear, and it's been three weeks, and I've got no $10!! :mad: He cheated me, and no one should trust him.

And to you Infinity, I suggest you send me the money and apologise, or trading on this forum will be very hard for you. I can't believe you cheated me on $10!

WARNING to all AOers, don't trade with infinitymag, if he wants somehthing from you tell him to give me what he owes me.

As a conclusion, I've done over a dozen trades here on AO, many of which i shipped first, and some vice versa, and I've never been screwed over, and have always given people what they wanted on time, shipped priority. What you have done has deminished my trust in trading, and makes everyone here who is honest disgusted. Infinity, I hope that you make good on this, and hope that somehow you will earn back the trust of AO, but until you give my money, I will do my best to protect AO from trading with you.

Polishpickles451
06-25-2002, 12:46 PM
Polishpickles451: u get your sear?
studnick87: ok
studnick87: yeah
Polishpickles451: cool
studnick87: i sent the money a while ago
Polishpickles451: yes
studnick87: isnt it there
Polishpickles451: no
Polishpickles451: no it's not
studnick87: i didnt have enough to send it priority
studnick87: so it should be there any day now
Polishpickles451: better be
studnick87: um it will
Polishpickles451: ok
studnick87 signed off at 6:00:26 PM.

that was a week ago...no contact since

Polishpickles451
06-25-2002, 02:16 PM
absolutly right.
if you are smart enough to get this over now, I will delete my threads about you, and hopefully your image at AO will be saved.

Polishpickles451
06-27-2002, 04:15 PM
an UPDATE

you won't believe it -- i confronted infinity about this online, he first denied wrongdoing, and said he sent the money. I told him to show me the recipt for the MO, he said he had no digital camera. After he told me he had it, i asked him to give the the # of the MO, he decided to change his story and say he never got the sear :rolleyes: !!!
He finally just cursed me off calling me stupid and saying that he was better then me cause he's so cheap he screwed me for $10.

It doesn't get any worse then this. I am going to Canada next month and my after talking with my parents we decided on going to make a stop and pay infinitymag a visit, since it's very conveniantly along the way.

Miscue
06-27-2002, 07:11 PM
/me senses hostility. :)

Polishpickles451
06-28-2002, 10:10 PM
well...It's along the way, I'd like to visit the great state of Montana...and just settle a few things along the way. :D

Ice-Child
06-29-2002, 09:44 AM
Good Answer, Good Answer

cris8762
06-30-2002, 09:42 PM
i'd make sure that he knows ur coming..cuz if you stop by unexpectedly he might get hostile.....besides it's 10 bucks... but i think you should just give him a heads up that ur coming and he better either contact you that the money is sent with proof or have it ready when u get there.....dont wanna make him amd..u know how canadians are:rolleyes: ;) :D :p

edit:wait..is he from montana or canada? do you have a phone #?

thebiguy
06-30-2002, 10:15 PM
hmmmm.......you know, its funny how you and mossman "conveniently" forgot to mention all the stuff he said to us, and how he was the one who started the whole, as he called it "immature", name-calling event. I dunno, must have slipped his mind, oops.

and polish.....i figured you asked that kid to get my address. so maybe you should double check the address you labeled as mine, double check the entire state for that matter, because it is a false one i gave him. all i have to do is get a new sn, and have people send stuff to me in a friends name, and none of you will ever know the difference.....so i would suggest you quit your whining and focus your attention on some other pathetic issue in your lives.

PbKiCkSaSs6
07-03-2002, 03:57 PM
Someone should take a baseball bat to his head.... Too bad you dont got his addy or you should post it. So any1 going that way can beat his or his friends butt, who ever is helping him rip off people. TOTAL BULL *EDIT* Do not use cursive language here, you have been warned. Army... And why would you send b4 getting money?

Polishpickles451
07-03-2002, 05:05 PM
i have his addy, not to worry

Tony Stadnick
911 8th ave SE
Sidney, MT, 59270

I had the right address the whole time, I wanted to know if you were trying to give a different one (to a friend or something) I knew the state abb. You told moss and I very openly that you cheated me. If anyone wants confirmation e-mail me or moss. We both have the logs.

And I have spoken to an AOer from montana who has met you.

thebiguy
07-03-2002, 11:37 PM
ok.....well, you stop by then. waste your time just to find out that i dont live there. im not stopping you, you go right ahead. and tell me, how could you have talked to an aoer that has met me in montana if i dont live there?

Kevmag
07-04-2002, 12:11 AM
Tony,

Just pay the guy his money. The guy went out of his way to help you out by shipping first. I think in the years to come you will regret ripping him off, yet be unable to do anything about it. If this event costs you 1 night's rest, is it really worth the $10 you gained? It's not worth the shame you bring on yourself or your family. You might see this as a big joke now, but when you get older, I'll bet you feel ashamed of screwing over a good guy.

Kevin

Polishpickles451
07-04-2002, 07:57 AM
why would i make up your address? Perhaps you should show everyone your team website, which seems to shed a little light on your location! Every trade a make i record on my computer, and always save the address. Plus i must have had the right one, since you admitted you got the sear a long time ago -- and then clumsily changed your story.
Just send me my money Tony.
If you really are so innocent then why don't you defend yourself against certain things that prove you wrong -- Such as your refusal to tell me the # on the MO you "sent out" and refusing to take a pic of it. You said you don't have a digital camera, yet magically, pics of stuff you sell are on AO. If you sent out that MO, like you insisted you did a million times, and you said you had the recipt from it --then clearing your name is easy now isn't it?

Yama
07-04-2002, 09:23 PM
Hey im Tony's teamate. My address is:

19644 660th ST
Dodge Center, MN 55927

Your more than welcome to stop over, I'll pay you the 10 bucks, so you guys can just stop ur F**king whining over a sear. Get a life you guys, its sad you fight over the dam internet and then get a bunch of guys and try to get a little "posse" going to come and get the money. Polishpickles451 stop ur crying you baby. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM. Dont have everyone else involved in it.

teaminfinity
07-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Ok if the user pbkicksass is not banned, im going to complain, I was banned twice for using maybe a third the amount of swearing that he did. That just really makes me mad. I am sick of this crap. Plus seriously, tony does not have a camera, he had to use mine for taking pictures.

Polishpickles451
07-04-2002, 11:41 PM
why are you defending him -- he just didn't pay me it's really simple and i'm only making a deal about it so he doens't screw other people

MrMag
07-05-2002, 09:13 PM
wtf, u infinity guys r pathetic. u r coming together to defend ur lying and stealing teamate. i am guessing that u r all a bunch of 13 year olds who think it is funny to rip someone off. sure it is just $10, but it is the principle of the matter. if i were a mod right now, i would ban infinity, and possibley his teamates..............THROUGH IPs so u cant come back. and if u actually do make an attempt to come back, it just shows how immature u r, and how little u have to do. i most likely will not check this thread again, because i find it demoralizing. so say what u will, but no one will hear ya........oh and btw next time i am in montana visiting my uncle, i will make sure to visit that house.......and if u r telling the truth about it not being urs, i will inform the ppl that u r using their address all over the internet, getting other ppl pissed off, give them ur ip, and then u'll be in a lot of §hit

Yama
07-05-2002, 09:26 PM
why would you ban me??? Because i offered to pay HIS 10 bucks, when i had nothing to do with it?? that almost makes sense MrMag

teaminfinity
07-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Exactly at what point in time in this thread was I defending him? Tell me, I see no sign in this entire thread of me defending him at all. Tell because you seem to be a smart guy. The only thing that I have said in this thread, was the one of the user names should be banned. I was banned twice for using maybe 1/3 of the words that he used. I was banned, he was not. Well that just goes to show you how biased some of these mods really are. I am not satisfied with this place at all. Also, the mod named- miscue, previously stated that on the first offense, you recieve a warning, Well I never did recieve a warning. I was banned instantly.:mad:

infinitycocker
07-06-2002, 06:32 PM
jesus christ, tell me your address and ill send you your ten bucks...some peeple have to cry about everything

Polishpickles451
07-06-2002, 07:21 PM
To Tony's friends:

I hope you guys understand. $10 is not alot of money, and a sear is not a big thing -- and I understand that. This is the feedback forum, where I posted feedback about infinitymag, and because I didn't get my money, i posted honest BAD feedback about Tony. If people did not post feedback here then it would be easy for many people to screw others over and there would be problems. I'm not crying about it. I know it's not alot, but I just said two things 1) Infinitymag made a bad 'trade' 2) I would like to have the money he owes me
Sure i don't lose sleep over it, and you wouldn't either, I'm just being fair -- something your friend Tony has failed to be, by first not paying me, lying about it, and then calling me a liar in another thread.
It's silly for you guys to call me a whiner or something. I'm just saying what is true. I do alot of trading here and something like this bothers me and as you can see above, alot of other people.
Whether is $10 or $100, he still cheated me. As his friends and teammates wouldn't you be critical of your friend's actions?
PS
what i said about defending him was my mistake. in another thread about this, Tony made a new sn after he was banned, and at first I thaught that it was one of his friends.

teaminfinity
07-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Well I thought u were talking about me for the banning part because i was banned and made a new sn twice. But I did not recieve a warning because one of the mods was unfair.:mad:

infinitycocker
07-06-2002, 08:52 PM
are you going to send me your address or what

Polishpickles451
07-07-2002, 08:17 AM
you got a PM

Miscue
07-08-2002, 03:50 AM
InfinityMag and spawns are banned: Circumventing bans.

Miscue
07-08-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by teaminfinity
Exactly at what point in time in this thread was I defending him? Tell me, I see no sign in this entire thread of me defending him at all. Tell because you seem to be a smart guy. The only thing that I have said in this thread, was the one of the user names should be banned. I was banned twice for using maybe 1/3 of the words that he used. I was banned, he was not. Well that just goes to show you how biased some of these mods really are. I am not satisfied with this place at all. Also, the mod named- miscue, previously stated that on the first offense, you recieve a warning, Well I never did recieve a warning. I was banned instantly.:mad:

You were insta-banned for a cussing/flaming tirade. <B>MILD</B> offenses get a warning, you went well beyond that. Now you've circumvented your ban with new accounts. Guess what's one of the quickest ways of getting on our good list.

We already explained all this to you, but you can't seem to get it through your head. Biased, unfair? No, you are using buzz-words out of context to try to gain sympathy. You're trying to make yourself out to be the victim here, when you are completely at fault.

You're in the wrong. We're doing as we should, following the rules. Get outta here.