PDA

View Full Version : minor leaks...help!

thejesus
07-08-2002, 09:05 AM
Hey guys,

When my MicroRT is gassed up and I pull on the trigger very slightly (ie, not enough to fire the gun), air leaks down the barrel of the gun. However, after I fire the gun rapidly, the problem goes away...that is, until I don't fire the gun for a couple of minutes, and then it leaks again at the slight pull of the trigger. I figure I may need to replace my on/off o-ring (although it looks fine), but I figure whoever responds to this will know more about it than me. The gun also has a slight leak out the back (the allen wrench hole for velocity adjustment).

My gun specs are below. I'm also using a blue powertube spacer and about 980-1000psi of input pressure. Gracias.

marley618
07-08-2002, 09:56 AM
I have the same problem with my retro valve. I think you just need to change the PT spacer. I haven't fixed mine yet because I'm waiting for lvl 10. The right size PT spacer should fix everything.

thejesus
07-08-2002, 10:27 AM
I thought too big a spacer would just make the gun leak down the barrel, not w/ a slight trigger pull...

covadsucks
07-08-2002, 04:49 PM
Try a factory spacer kit. Those cheap knock offs aren't even close to being worthwhile. I made the mistake of buying one only to find they were all the same size and made of cheap aluminum. I would also replace all your o-rings. Clean and lube the valve and use nothing but AGD parts.

pete-is-god17
07-08-2002, 05:31 PM
the leak out tha back may be caused by high velocity, the pressure is relieved when you shoot too hot.