PDA

View Full Version : Lv.10 Ninja Stickers Field Test Report

Patron God of Pirates
07-08-2002, 01:01 PM
How it looks:

Looks are very important to most Paintball players. For this test we used the B&W circle on a VL2000 Hopper lid set up on a Black/Chrome RTP. We got varied responses on the field, but over 80% agreed that they looked Totally Awesome or Sweet.

How it Feels:

Many Paintball accessories look good and feel bad. We took our "NinjaMag" to the field to see how it felt. Nate, our tester, had this to say; "I'm not sure I can explain this, but the sticker just made the whole set up much tighter. Maybe it's the whole "Ninja" thing, but I felt much more confident out there".

Performance:

So it looks and feels sweet, but how does it play? We swapped the set up around a game of four man outlaw centerflag to get a consensus. After heated debate over how much difference a sticker could make it was agreed that NinjaMags do indeed shoot further and more accurately than any other gun.

Notes and a Question:

Note: To those who have been PM'ing me, I was on vacation, not ignoring you. I'm back now.

Note: The stickers are printed and ready to rock, I'll start shipping next week after the Breakout Party.

Question: Does anyone know which design won the Lions Logo contest? I did a search and couldn't find anything.

liigod
07-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?

A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

- from realultimatepower.net

DiRTyBuNNy
07-08-2002, 01:10 PM
i'm a little lost..how do we get some?

Patron God of Pirates
07-08-2002, 01:24 PM
All the info you need (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40692&highlight=Ninja)

Liigod- That website is the goofiest phenomenon of all time, i love it.

Jonno06
07-08-2002, 04:28 PM
lol...i agree.........

that site is hella-cuu....

i cant wait to NinjaMag my minimag