PDA

View Full Version : Automated voice phones...

BTAutoMag
07-08-2002, 06:49 PM
i got a sugestion i think would be funny:D

You know that annoying voice that picks up an automated phone when you call and says (ill slam AOL) "Thank you for calling AOL. Your call is important to us. i know your not listening so ill repeat myself 3 times..." (youve all heard it)

we i though this would be a fun little idea. instead of a nice soothing/annoying cheery voice that you hear the company should do something comedic... example: when you call AGD... "hello and welcome to airgun designs" wouldnt it be much more amusing and fun to call if the line picked up and you heard a hilbilly saying "alright now see here... this is airgun designs and i know you have a question cause your not calling just for my charming voice. if your marker is experiencing technical dificulties or is just plain broke, press 1 followed by the wierd square thing. if you want to order something and spend your money somewhere usefull press 2 followed by the wierd square thing..." you get the picture...

and instead of elivator music play something else like a comedy routine... id love to listen to chris rock or bernie mac while i wait for jon, rob or tom.

and that other annoying voice that says "your call is very important to us..." how about something more like "well you would be talking to jon right now but he's fiddleing with his emag outside..." (no slams, just funny)

comments?

Will Wood
07-08-2002, 07:43 PM
I think I would start swearing at the thing. lol. It would be good for a laugh.

TransMan
07-08-2002, 08:19 PM
Yeah i hear one of those every day during school i get a call about 5pm dear ....... you son or daughter has missed one or more clsses on march 2 5 if you have any questions contact blah blah blah

paintbattler
07-08-2002, 11:54 PM
lol, that would be hilarious..especially me from Tennessee ;)