PDA

View Full Version : should there be a Pay it forward forum topic?

dansim
07-08-2002, 08:37 PM
let see what ao thinks do you want a specific place where you can go and get free stuff? i do. i propose a Pif forum in the buy sell trade section what do you think

ttoad4000t
07-08-2002, 08:42 PM
its a great idea...

cris8762
07-08-2002, 08:59 PM
..in dire need of a drop forward....:D and i'd be willing to put something up....a barrel condom, and other goodies (no..i'd really put some good stuff up, or offer something nice if this got started)

magman007
07-08-2002, 09:55 PM
yea, that would be awesome, but can i ask, why is there the sudden surge in PIF work? like amonth ago no one would have done this, whats up?

TransMan
07-08-2002, 10:49 PM
I got some preety good stuff(not cheap) to put up if it gets started

DarkPhoenix
07-08-2002, 10:57 PM
It is a very good idea. I would help out in anyway I can.

Jonno06
07-09-2002, 01:11 AM
yup,very good idea...

irrborden(sp?) started a thread bout it cause they have it over at pbcity....ide definitly love to have something like that

cphilip
07-09-2002, 07:38 AM
I have gone and looked at what they are doing. However I see lots of room for problems with it. People not following through and such. I don't realy feel like getting behind it 100% yet. But there is nothing stopping you from starting a thread to do this amongst yourselves. And I will sticky it up for you if you like. But AO will not take any responsibility for people not following through and keeping up with it all. I would suggest Classifieds Misc area for it. Then we can see how it goes.

DarkRipper
07-09-2002, 08:48 AM
Paintballcity doesn't take any responsibility for deals that go awry in any of the traders forums.

Caveat Emptor.

:)
DR

irbodden
07-09-2002, 08:59 AM
I'd like it, I am glad to see others will too.

OXX
07-09-2002, 12:13 PM
PBCity didnt start it, they infact "copied" BEOG. It has been running discreetly there for a long while and is now quite public. I have gotten and given some things there. Just a heads up. I think it is a wonderful thing for people to do but of course there are always people who will abuse it and just go "Hey, free stuff!!! Oh, yeah, uh, of course Ill give something away later, uh huh, sure, gimme!!" Anywayz, hope yall start it up and in this big a place it should grow quite well. I want a barrel condom, I have regular barrel plugs and stock Stingray2 barrels up for offer (no cracks about the Ray!!! :) ). Tata.

OXX

RT_Luver
07-09-2002, 01:11 PM
I believe its great way to help other ppl out. ihave a barrel condom, x-board, 12v propeller, and warp feed 90* adaptor. I'm sure some one would like these

cris8762
07-11-2002, 09:18 PM
i am in dire need of the xboard!

DarkRipper
07-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by OXX
PBCity didnt start it, they infact "copied" BEOG. It has been running discreetly there for a long while and is now quite public. I have gotten and given some things there. Just a heads up. I think it is a wonderful thing for people to do but of course there are always people who will abuse it and just go "Hey, free stuff!!! Oh, yeah, uh, of course Ill give something away later, uh huh, sure, gimme!!" Anywayz, hope yall start it up and in this big a place it should grow quite well. I want a barrel condom, I have regular barrel plugs and stock Stingray2 barrels up for offer (no cracks about the Ray!!! :) ). Tata.

OXX

Where did they say that PBC started it? They said that PBC had it....

Next, what's BEOG?

DR

AssassN
07-12-2002, 12:23 AM
i swear to god if i win the lotto ill buy 3 xtreme e-mags and give them out. ( i wouldn't get much money cause my dad would take most of it)

Hrmm wat could i give otu? umm oooo FREE MASK!!! ne n00bs need one its a JT X-Fire nothing wrong with it.