PDA

View Full Version : LVL 10 Advertising

z-zero
07-09-2002, 11:44 AM
All of AO,

Lets start brainstorming ideas on ways to advertise for LVL 10. I know it speaks for itself, but we need to hype it a bit.

Here are some of my ideas or slogans:

"Be gentle to your balls"
"lvl 10 the only dual speed bolt system."
"Want to tune your Mag, tune with this... lvl 10"
"Chopping? let that to the single speed bolt systems"
"Forgot your squiggie (sp?) don't worry you won't need it"
" lvl 10, so gentle it does'nt matter what balls you use", then have a pic of a player turned around with his belt and pants open holding his mag just below his waist. LOL

Maybe you can Market the Mag as a "sensitive" marker that all the women love, insert pic of pretty girl here, hey sex sells right?

I also think AGD should market the super bolt II, not as a recongnition that the 1st super bolt failed but advertise it as a two speed bolt.

We also need to find all the added benefits of lvl 10 besides not chopping. I saw it in a thread earlier, does the new lvl 10 increase consistency? If it does advertise it. Does it reduce blow back? Advertise it. Can it make you
a Jedi master?????......... well nevermind. You get the Idea. Or maybe we don't need to hype it, we will let AGD decide.

z-zero

FrAuStY
07-09-2002, 12:22 PM
It reduces recoil! I know that..

Here's one..
Play with a LVL10 Mag... it'll be gentle on your BALLS!

davej946
07-09-2002, 12:29 PM
"Be gentle to your balls"

Play with a LVL10 Mag... it'll be gentle on your BALLS!

Yeah, we could even get Bob Dole to endorse it... :D

Ahh... that was a great Pepsi commercial, "Down Boy" :D

Later ~ Dave

Yatta!
07-09-2002, 01:59 PM
"Be Gentle to Your Balls"-AGD, there is your new advertising slogan. Do something with it, its just gold!

Yatta!