PDA

View Full Version : Ok i need to know: Has anyone successful installed lvl 10 on a hyperframed mag?

paintballrulzs
07-09-2002, 07:05 PM
The topic said it all. If you check the tech NPP has had much trouble. Before i decide to sell the hyperframe and go intelliframe/level 10/rt valve, i need to know if there is no way to make it work!

Army
07-09-2002, 09:40 PM
It's a BOLT, it has nothing to do with the FRAME. It has nothing to do with the BODY. It has nothing to do with the TANK/BOTTLE TYPE/MODEL. It has nothing to do with the size of your PANTS!

:D

It will work with ANY frame, ANY body, ANY air delivery system, or ANY size pants!

:D

paintballrulzs
07-09-2002, 09:49 PM
I understand all of that army. But if you take a look in the tech forum u will see the problem.

paintballrulzs
07-09-2002, 09:58 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41683

Army
07-09-2002, 10:35 PM
Also a Hyperframe user:

rudy

-How long it took you to get it installed and what your configuration was to get it working properly

about 1.5 hours between 2 days of trying different setups and velocities

-The type of gun you're using it on

minimag with retro VV00733 and hyperframe, dynaflow 68 4500

-Efficiency

I did not take any numbers down. And filled my tank many times so I don’t have numbers. Seemed less efficient.

-Number of breaks/chops and type of paint used

0 chops 0 breaks after it was set up. One ball chopped el tigre with the smallest spring. When I was holding them to force a chop. After I moved to the medium cut spring it no longer broke paint with el tigre, slam, and marbilizer.

-Any problems you encountered. I could not use the longest spring without the reg venting and same with the medium spring until I compressed it myself to break it in.

I had one problem during the day of play. The bolt did not fire the ball but pushed it into the barrel like short stroking a cocker can do. I pulled the next ball out instead of shooting it because I was worried 3 might pile up in there and jam up my barrel

I have more stuff to say in this link, which I separated because it may draw some discussion, which should not clutter this thread. I would like tom or someone for AGD to carefully consider the ideas and suggestions presented.

http://www.automags.org/forums/show...&threadid=42317

CpSuPeRkId
07-09-2002, 11:46 PM
i think what army is trying to say is its a matter of will the hyperframe work with the automag, not will the lvl10 work with the hyperframe. the lvl10 will work with mags and the hyperframe will too. but the hyperframe has serious tolerance issues like worn down sears and bolts because of the solenoid not having enough power to trip the sear. so the only problem with using the hyperframe whether its used with the regular bolt or the lvl10 bolt is that u might get some worn down parts. i dunno if that answers your questions, im sorta confused myself.....lol

Lone Brain Cell
07-10-2002, 12:46 AM
Yeah, I also want to know what the probs are......:(
I bought a lvl10 before I saw your problems, I'm sorry but I am hoping that the problems are only on your marker;) and not on all hyperframes, (as I have one of those also)

I read that you could use them on all Mags, I hope that this is still the case.

HyperSnyper
07-10-2002, 03:51 AM
Im in the same shoes as you PBrulez,

I saw the thread and started getting a cold sweat. I love my Hyperframe alot, but if it doesnt work with the Lvl 10, then I wouldnt know which route to go. E- w/ Lvl 10 or E- w/ Lvl 7. Tough call...

Right now it seems that there isnt a conflict between the frame and the bolt, but like CPsuper said, theres one between the frame and the body.

-Hyper

paintballrulzs
07-10-2002, 09:08 AM
Army I know exactly what you are saying. I just got a little worried when i saw one person having problems with theirs on a hyperframed mag. I would love level 10 on my hyperframed mag. Thanks for the info though army

thecavemankevin
07-10-2002, 12:27 PM
I will let you know, i should have my level 10 in a few days and will not give up my hyper if it doesn't work. If it doesn't work, then AGD will be getting one level 10 package back. But i doubt there should be any problems.....i hope!

paintballrulzs
07-10-2002, 08:31 PM
up

thecavemankevin
07-10-2002, 11:13 PM
YES!! I just finished installing it. All i have to say is wow!

I posted a new topic about how it went when i installed the level 10 on my hyper/retro mag

check it out:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42533