PDA

View Full Version : Official LVL 7, Reports from the Field Thread

HyperSnyper
07-10-2002, 03:44 AM
-How long it took you to get it installed and what your configuration was to get it working properly

Less than a minute, just gassed her up and was done. Using a 0.220 spacer and a 0.760 on/off pin.

-The type of gun you're using it on

99 PF Micromag with Hyperframe. PMI 68/4500 Tank.

-Efficiency

Pretty efficient, just as well as my bro's cocker and frinds spyder

-Number of breaks/chops and type of paint used

2-3 chops, this was when i tilted my gun almost parralel with the ground so I could poke it in a small hole in the bunker. There werent enough balls in the stack to keep it fed, so thats my own fault. 0 (ZERO) breaks when firing the gun upright. I may get a vertical feed soon. VERY soon.

-Any problems you encountered

Nothing really, dont really want to stick my finger in the breach just yet, but willing to let my friends do it.

-Other general comments

I found that Im still happy with my Lvl 7. Ever since the realease of Lvl 10, ppl feel the need to get it or they just cant play with their Mags. I dont share the same enthusiasm as they do, AGD is trying to rush the kit to me, but Im not holding my breath nor stopping my PBall play because its not here yet, I still got a great working gun and it rocks and rips.

THANK YOU AGD FOR COMING OUT WITH THE LVL 7 MOD FOR THE AUTOMAG IT RULEZ (even though it was released a many years back) !!!

HyperSnyper
07-10-2002, 03:46 AM
as a reminder to everyone still waiting for their lvl 10 mods to stop waiting, fill their tank and hopper up and go play!

-Hyper

InfinatyBPS
07-10-2002, 05:28 AM
ummm, I think there is already a classic thread up at the top threads... so this will probably be closed... and its LVL 10 not 7 :P

TransMan
07-10-2002, 05:53 AM
Infinity did you read his whole post he just did it so peeps would stop whinin bout gettin lvl 10 and just wait for it

than205
07-10-2002, 06:40 AM
-How long it took you to get it installed and what your configuration was to get it working properly

Seconds. Right out of the box.

Brand spanky new RT Pro. Intellifed Warp with VL2000.

-Efficiency

New tank, so I don't have a base line yet.

2-3 chops, RP Premium. Not really sure why. I was really gettin on it. You know the kind of speed where the ref thinks your full auto. I was so hyped that I have no idea what happened.

I will be quoting HyperSnyper on this: "Nothing really, dont really want to stick my finger in the breach just yet, but willing to let my friends do it."

-Other general comments

My spastic finger has a way getting me into trouble. It seems the RT trigger might be a match for it. Very happy with level 7 on my new and old Mag.

cphilip
07-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
ummm, I think there is already a classic thread up at the top threads... so this will probably be closed... and its LVL 10 not 7 :P

Someone completely missed the sarcasm in this one.

Cute! :D

shartley
07-10-2002, 08:11 AM
I could not agree more. My RT Pro is FANTASTIC. Level 10 will be great, but for many of us, it simply would be a “want” thing, not a “need” thing….

luke
07-10-2002, 08:40 AM
dont really want to stick my finger in the breach just yet, but willing to let my friends do it.

:D This gave me a little "tickle".

subbeh
07-10-2002, 09:31 AM
After I rounded the edge of my bolt, I never ever chop. It's great... plus I just recently started playing with my warp. I love it. Ahhh....

PowerFedMag
07-10-2002, 10:08 AM
yea I use a sanded edge foamie bolt on my warp fed RT and havent broken a ball yet. except that one time i let this kid try it out, and he short stroked it beyond all belief...then after a while he managed to chop...ah.

Yatta!
07-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Ummmm, what instalation?

RTP

-Efficiency
Ok

5 chops so far, using some old Great America

Yes, this one time, it was working so flawlessly, that people got jealous. Is there any solution?

-Other general comments
Its still good, I ordered my LVL 10 but until then, its still a great gun. I am anxious to get my level 10, but it shouldnt hender you playing waiting for it.

Yatta!

Paintballer86
07-10-2002, 03:03 PM
Ok, it was funy and everything when Hypersnyper did it, but it just wasnt funny when yatta did it. You really killed it, and I am not trying to be funny.

freek133
07-10-2002, 04:06 PM
I dont know paintballer86, i am still enjoying this!!!

Jonno06
07-10-2002, 07:46 PM
yup,i found yattas parody to be equally humorous....

RRfireblade
07-10-2002, 08:38 PM
How Long To Install-
7 seconds,screwed in tank and hopper.Could have done it faster but I didn't get the instructions with mine and I stuck the hopper in the hole in the front and the tank in the hole in the top.After a few calls to AGD I had enough info to post a thread on here and someone was helpful enough to suggest using the search engine.So after 19 hours of sifting through results I took it to my local store and he fixed it for me.

Type of Gun-
Vert feed R/T, -R/T valve = a vert feed carry the 1 makes it a Mag.

Efficiency-
Pretty good,takes out just about everyone I shoot at.

Number of Chops-
0-1 per case using a vl 200,thats right VL200!

Any problems-
Only that people keep bugging my about how well my Level 10 mod works and I have to keep saying,I DON'T HAVE ONE IT JUST DON'T BREAK PAINT! And all the newbs saying woah,is that an automatic?

Other Comments-
Love my Mag.I'll just wait for the Level 11 mod which is going to give me the Range and accuracy af a Cocker and the reliability of a pump.Or that's what I heard.

Jay.

LittMag
07-10-2002, 09:42 PM

5 minutes... oh wait it was already set up in it when I got it

minimag w/ CO2 and a magic box (which really works more like an expansion chamber)

-Efficiency

um... didn't keep track

6- marbs

turned my barrel too far so that it was just wide enough for some of the balls to get stuck. It was half feeding. Twisted the barrel back to line up the feed holes correctly and there we go... no more breaks =P

-Other general comments

Yeah I ordered my lvl 10 on the 17th... 4 hrs after Tom posted about ordering. Haven't got it yet, but maybe it's because I live on the west coast.

THANK YOU AGD FOR COMING OUT WITH THE LVL 7 MOD FOR THE AUTOMAG IT RULEZ (even though it was released a many years back) !!!:D :D :D