PDA

View Full Version : stupid e-mag battery question

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 11:07 AM
OK, I JUST got my e-mag today. it AWESOME. got it from Don. it has an emagnum board in it, a 12in CP black barrel, smoke warp, red revy, and a buncha other things. I got it and started fiddiling with it and i come to find.....I dont know how to charge the battery. i downloaded the e-mag manual and read it, but NOTHING is makin sense. i can find where to put the adaptor part in. i only ahve the car charger unit and i need to find out HOW to charge it. thanks for you help.

BlackVCG
07-10-2002, 11:12 AM
Remove the battery from the gun by unscrewing the field strip screw in the front.

Place the charging unit on the battery pack so the end with the hole on the gray part of the charging unit lines up with the hole on the battery pack for the field strip screw.

Slide the field strip screw through the charging unit and battery pack to hold them together.

Plug the car adapter into the charging unit and then plug it into a car 12V accesory outlet.

Let it charge for about 3-4hrs. Don't trust the green light.

paintbattler
07-10-2002, 11:33 AM
a search would have done the trick too..

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 11:34 AM
hey thanks. it was trying to figure out what the heck you where talkin about then i realised i didn't have the charger itself. i only had the cord. well I'm all straight now. thanks again

subbeh
07-10-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by paintbattler
a search would have done the trick too..

WHY BOTHER SAYING THIS! Paint you're a good guy but everyone needs to stop saying this in EVERY SINGLE post that has a question in it. I can't stand it anymore...

paintbattler
07-10-2002, 12:09 PM
well, thats tuff...i said it anyways

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by subbeh

WHY BOTHER SAYING THIS! Paint you're a good guy but everyone needs to stop saying this in EVERY SINGLE post that has a question in it. I can't stand it anymore...

REALLY. it seems everytime ANYONE has a question, SOME one has to post "search" or "you can always use that lil search icon" or something ignorant. sometimes ppl DO search, and INFACT i DID. yup. i admit it. i searched. didn't find anything so i posted. and you know what. as i said, i even downloaded the e-mag manual and it confused me. i now know why. but thats a different story. it took some one here to post a nice simple answer for me to figure out what i was doing wrong.

paintbattler
07-10-2002, 01:41 PM
yo RT_Luver..that was a wonderful inspiration speech..it about made me cry :( lol jp. but anyways..i just want to spread the word of doing searches... :D

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 02:24 PM
yo RT_Luver..that was a wonderful inspiration speech..it about made me cry

yea, well who's the one with the e-mag:D ?

Jonno06
07-10-2002, 02:58 PM
hm...that was a cold one.....

i hate people who say use the search thing...why should we search?

we get the answer either way....

CRog075
07-10-2002, 03:10 PM
a search would have done the trick too

yo RT_Luver..that was a wonderful inspiration speech..it about made me cry :( lol jp. but anyways..i just want to spread the word of doing searches... :D

Seriously, if people keep using search, there wouldnbt be much theads. So let them make re-posts.

marley618
07-10-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by subbeh

Post Whore.

I think that sums it up.

CRog075
07-10-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by marley618

Post Whore.

I think that sums it up.

Smart ***.

I think that sums it up.

CpSuPeRkId
07-10-2002, 06:09 PM
ya im with Rt luver and all u 100%. i see no point in telling people to use the search feature. if people did not start threads to ask questions then this whole site would be pointless. in fact its twice as annoying having people waste their own time to post something just to tell u to use the search button. IF IT ANNOYS U SEARCH FREAKS THAT BAD, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME TELLING PEOPLE TO USE IT!!!!!

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 09:28 PM
believe it or not...i'm still having trouble. i let it sit from like 5 till 10 and the light shows green. i pull it off put it on. pull the pin. nothin. then i try to put the battery back on the charger and the light is red. what am i doing wrong here. woul dit have anything to do that i got a wall charger off my phone cuz i didn't feel like puttin it in a car. the light still comes on.

marley618
07-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by CRog075

Smart ***.

I think that sums it up.

Yeah, maybe. But a lot of paintbattler's posts don't help the thread any. I was just expressing what I though of that type of posting. Think whatever you want.

SlipknotX556
07-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Like BlackVCG said leave it to charge for 3-4 hours.

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 09:36 PM
i let it sit from 5-10. thats like 5 hours. it was showing red when i plugged it in. and when i came back, it was showing green. i took it off put it on my gun and nothing happened. then i put it back on the charger and it was showing red again.

paintbattler
07-11-2002, 11:21 AM
i swear..i was just playin w/ rt_luver..wee are cousins..Jesus Christ..

Ityl
07-11-2002, 11:32 AM
STOP! that's not the kind of wall charger he meant. The kind of wall charger is one that plugs into the wall and gives cigerette plug outlets. Go and plug it into your car for a while and it should work.

All plugs aren't the same. The big end of the plug you had is a transformer and there are many different ones depending on the voltage and amperage required by the product.

The only reason why you should say to use the search function is if there was a discussion on the same topic in the recent future. There is not on this topic so RT_luver is not in the wrong. This is a community, NOT a library. So you paintbattler are in the wrong and are pissing people off. 90% of the people know about the search and use it if they need.

oldsoldier
07-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Hey, when I charge mine in the car, it can be fully charged w/green light, turn the car off, back on, it is red. Stays that way for a few mins, then goes back to green. but, if it wont fire after a charge, it may not be the batt.

Splathappy
07-11-2002, 11:56 AM
i got a Queston .. what in the world is aEMAGNUM BOARDI saw it RT_Luver's signature ... Never hear of sucha thing.

Black Warp Left E-mag #EM00163
emagnum board
black 12in CP barrel
12v smoke warp
12v revy w/ JMJ impeller and WAS turbo rev board
shocktech drop and asa
system X 68 4500 tank

Cow
07-11-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Splathappy
i got a Queston .. what in the world is aEMAGNUM BOARDI saw it RT_Luver's signature ... Never hear of sucha thing.

Do a search. :p

paintbattler
07-11-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Cow
Do a search. :p
EVERYBODY..jump on cow now. its his turn.

MikeCouves
07-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Lol! The Emagnum board is a board created by Don at Modified Paintball and Butterfingers from AO. The board has multiple firing modes and is capable of very high rates of fire. Here's some info right from Don's site

http://9375.adahost.com/emagnum.asp

Hope that helps.

paintbattler
08-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by RT_Luver

yea, well who's the one with the e-mag:D ?
haha i know