PDA

View Full Version : snappy trigger.

evilguin
07-10-2002, 03:35 PM
my mag (with retro valve and intelliframe) has a crazy snappy trigger which makes life difficult when running and shooting and shooting accurately. is there anything i can do to make it smoother?

RT_Luver
07-10-2002, 03:42 PM
turn the pressure goin into your gun down. that should ease it a little bit

subbeh
07-10-2002, 04:18 PM
If you have an adjustable tank, you need to turn down the pressure a little bit and try it out. If not, I do believe there are other ways you can effect it a little bit. Try a two finger trigger if you don't have one, that should help a bit.

07-10-2002, 04:20 PM
a hyperframe will solve any trigger problem.

Jonno06
07-10-2002, 04:23 PM
i run retro and intelliframe also,and im betting you have the pressure set too high on your tank,or you need to clean your valve

evilguin
07-10-2002, 07:34 PM
my tank is a preset hyperflow from centerflag. i cant adjust it. my retro valve is in perfect condition. (i clean it and oil it after each use) i might just have to go with a hyperframe.

Mossman
07-10-2002, 08:24 PM
Hyperframe wont solve your problems.

I dont know what you mean, but I'm gonna gues AIM will fix it. I think a snappy trigger is an advantage over a loose trigger when running, cuz u know exactly when u exerted enough force to fire the marker

potti
07-10-2002, 08:42 PM
you should probably look into getting an adjustable tank, as it is recommended for use with a retro valve. i think that would be the better alternative than buying a hyperframe.

kosmo
07-10-2002, 10:55 PM
Definately get an adjustable tank for your retro. Also a double trigger has a lever effect in that the pull will be lighter but longer. Another thing is sear wear. As the gun gets older, the sear will wear slightly and the bolt will slip off smoother. People used to polish and bevel their sears to give their mags incredibly smooth trigger pulls, but this leads to drastically increased sear wear and the sear would need to be replaced very soon, so it is not reccomended.