PDA

View Full Version : older style ricochet 2k?

spyder3634
07-10-2002, 04:56 PM
ive found yet another good deal. a ricochet 2k for $40. the guy says it is the "older version" w/o the o-rings?? i have no idea what all that means. does the "older version" still feed as fast? whats the difference?

dropkick1
07-10-2002, 05:14 PM
its exactly the same, i have one, u just have to sand down the hopper to fit in the feed tube.

ken

spyder3634
07-10-2002, 05:22 PM
awesome man, i might just have to get it:)

Linx
07-10-2002, 06:20 PM
There are some differences, but not major. The new style has o-rings around the neck so no sanding is needed. Just use different o-rings for different feed elbows or feeds. Also the neck on the hopper is stronger. They changed where the mold was injected to make them stronger. Another thing that changed was the motor. The older 2k's had louder motors. But they changed before the new neck so it's hard to know if the motor is the newer one or not. I bought one of the old 2k's from a team member. I broke the feed neck and called up Richocet (sp) They sent me the new shells and new motor! No charge. They even sent me the clear ones even though I had black ones.:D

spyder3634
07-10-2002, 06:56 PM
wow, thats awesome. i guess i will try to get it then. even if it breaks i can call ricochet and ask them to fix it. sounds like a great product from a great company:)