PDA

View Full Version : Emag Extreem?

bently
07-10-2002, 05:24 PM
ALL THIS TALK ABOUT LVL 10 IS GREAT BUT I WOULD BE THRILLED TO GET SOME INFO ON THE EXTREEM. I WOULD LOVE DETAILS ON COLORS, FEATURES, BPS, WEIGHT, PRICE, ETC. I DO NOT OWN A EMAG SO IM WAITING WITH CASH IN HAND AND IM DYING FOR SOME INFO ON MY SOON TO BE NEXT GUN.I KNOW TOMS NEW CREATION WILL LET ME SHOOT FARTHER, SHOOT FASTER, JUMP HIGHER, RUN FASTER, AND BUST MOVES LIKE BARRY SANDERS ON CRACK. OK SO IM PUSHING A LITTLE BUT ITS MY DREAM SO DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME. BENTLY

FooTemps
07-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Sorry to be a bit rude and I know your a first timer but for future reference please use the http://www.automags.org/forums/images/top_search.gif button. It near the upper righthand corner. If you search you'll find a lot of info on the extreme(not extreem).

If you had more posts I would have yelled at you and stuff but I know you don't know better so I'm letting you off...

edit: I forgot to add this... No CAPS typing!!!!

CpSuPeRkId
07-10-2002, 06:22 PM
hey bently dont worry about all the cranky folk yelling at u and telling u to use the search feature. i think they forget that u are new here and dont evne know there is a stinkin search feature. dont get intimidated by them. u should make a new thread asking why they are so edgy. all they have to do is ignore the thread. i mean i was going to but then i saw that 1 reply and KNEW it was a flame about the search feature. sure enough it was and i came here to defend u!!!!

magman007
07-10-2002, 06:32 PM
well, i am sorry people complain and complain then you never get your questions answered, first off, as you prolly kno, the extreme e-mags like the sfl's have changeable breaches, including a warp left/ right breaches and a centerfeed breach. they also use cocker barrels. they even come with LVL 10 and the A.C.E. or the Anti Chop Eye. they come in a variety of colors and the color chart can be foundhere (http://www.airgun.com/Europe/Visualise/index.shtml) hope that helps you

Smokee_2_7
07-10-2002, 06:45 PM
lol. I get to yell at you 'cause i know you. (this is Carl.) CAPS MEANS YOUR'E YELLING! and is generally considered rude. As far as the Extreme is concerned, IM me on aol at Smokee27 and i'll hook you up and save you the search time. I have most all the pics and stuff saved on my computer.

Additionally, glad to see you posting some on AO now. here is you 'official' welcome to the Family!!.

Also, I dont know if youve heard, but we are having the young guns tourney on saturday. . games start at 10. of course ill be on the field, but if ya want to come out and watch it should be fun. Anyway, Catch ya later, and this time dont loose my AOL screename!.

Later,

Carl

Load SM5
07-10-2002, 06:51 PM
Drag him up here Carl, you can come, too. He can mess around with the SFL and see if he wants one.

FooTemps
07-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by CpSuPeRkId
hey bently dont worry about all the cranky folk yelling at u and telling u to use the search feature. i think they forget that u are new here and dont evne know there is a stinkin search feature. dont get intimidated by them. u should make a new thread asking why they are so edgy. all they have to do is ignore the thread. i mean i was going to but then i saw that 1 reply and KNEW it was a flame about the search feature. sure enough it was and i came here to defend u!!!!

I wasn't yelling or flaming at him, I was trying to be polite about it! I know I was still nagging at him about not searching but the caps thing kinda bugged me.

BTW:
Bently, Welcome to AO!

bently
07-11-2002, 02:12 PM
allright you computer geeks im not hip to the computer talk thing. where do i begin? first i hit the search thing and the posts i found had no solid info on the extreme. no price,no colors no nothing. and i went to the airguns europe site and it upsets me that the extreme is already available. is this an american company or what? my question is why would they have the companies #1 marker ready to go in europe and not even mention the beast on thier own web site? by the way dont start thinking im brit bashing i think robbo is a golden god even if he looks more like a shaved gorilla with a paintball marker.and by the way "hey carl" ill be on dry land this weekend so ill be out to watch sat. and play on sunday. i drill a hole in my hopper and it worked great. thanx dude and thanx to everybody else i am new and can be taught. bently.

Panzerr
07-11-2002, 02:34 PM
Y'know what, I'm really get tired of people harshing on other people for not doing a search. Really, what do YOU care? Is his post taking up space on your hard drive? Give the guy a break, and everyone else for that matter. Sometimes searches can take a long time and not everyone can sit in front of their computer and criticise others 24/7.

bsolomon
07-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. I think you are right - there are tons of threads, with a lot of rumors, guesses, and predictions. However, the reason that most of this is still unclear is that the Emag Extreme still hasn't actually been released yet. Here's what we know (and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I get any of this wrong):

1) The "official" release of the first actual production units is slated for the International Amateur Open, near Pittsburgh, in early August.

2) The initial run will be limited to single colors (I believe you will see both matte and polished) but no fades.

3) There will be two versions: The Extreme, and The Extreme C&C, which stands for cut and carved. Both are aluminum upper bodies. The C&C is a factory milled and lightend to a fair extent. The "regular" version is left blocky with lots of aluminum so you (or a third party manufacturer, i.e., ShockTech) can mill it however they see fit.

4) All versions will include a replacable breech module. This module can be center feed, warp left, warp right, etc... The module contains threading for AutoCocker barrels (no more twist lock). I believe the center feed will come with all units and that you can request additional modules from the factory (for an additional charge).

5) They will ship with the new Level 10 bolt system already installed. The level 10 bolt prevents chops by bleeding air if the ball is pinched. It will also ship with the new ACE (anti-chop eye) system, which can be turned on and off as desired. The ACE prevents the gun from cycling unless a ball has fully dropped into place in the breech. These two together should make it nearly impossible to chop a ball.

6) The price is supposed to be somewhere between $1100-1400. There are a couple of places that are accepting pre-orders - if you are interested try the search button
:)

I hope this helps.

P4ULuk
07-11-2002, 05:53 PM
Hi Guys,

Got my Extreme C&C coming anytime soon (hopefully early next week), am getting silver to blue fade polished finish. will post pics whan I have it.
This'll be my 1st mag, I can't wait, I've always loved the way they sound but the thing that really swayed me was AGD's customer service! Jackie (AGDE) is always sooo friendly and helpfull and leave me in no doubt that I can call if I want any advice or help.
The rest of my team have just all bought IR3's so can't wait to show them what the level 10'd 'C&C can do :D:D:D

Regards,

Paul.

P.s. Welcome to A.O.

Manuel_FZR
07-11-2002, 06:30 PM
I think, I´m getting my c&c Xtreeme in 2 or 3 month ... when I have the money ;) (... and when legalisation is through)
I´m really looking forward to show the German paintballers what a really cool Mag can do and bring em back to the top ... ;)

Oregon_pb_
07-11-2002, 06:53 PM
I'm with Panzerr on this, doing a search on this subject only brings up rumors, and if you can find a good solid fact you'll have to search thru alot of threads to find it. Now if he posted about level 10, then yes do a search cause there is alot of solid info on it.

If bently didn't post this i was going to. Because i want to know the cost, colors that will be availible upon US
release, how much the extra module will cost as an add on, and when we could expect them if i preorder, (not saying Aug 5th, but the date they'll ship would be much better).

Now if you know a thread where that is posted FooTemps, pleas direct me to it.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Personally..I'd rather have a fade than a solid color..so that's what i'm waiting for...and second..i'd pay extra if they came with a color matched freak barrel..but you can only dream...

fearc7
07-26-2002, 12:15 PM
i'm sure if you sent your barrel to AGD they Annodize, whenever you. I even bet they wouldnt mind if you did later on after you bought the gun. AGD has always stould by their products with great customer service!;)

banzaimf
07-26-2002, 12:52 PM
I called up last week to see about putting a fade on preorder, here's what I got from them for solid colors

Blue
Gold
Green
Pewter
Purple
Red

not sure if this is glossy or matte finish

banzaimf

ben_JD
07-26-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by banzaimf
Blue
Gold
Green
Pewter
Purple
RedNot black??!! That would be horrible.

banzaimf
07-26-2002, 01:25 PM
it's not in my notes,

and considering they are going for flash to get tourney players hooked, it doesn't suprise me much.

Temo Vryce
07-26-2002, 02:48 PM
Why is the extreme in europe already and not in america? Well maybe because it was first designed and manufactured in europe. AGD is original an american company but it does have an office in europe, hence AGDEurope. Also you'll find that you'll get more help from people here if you stay calm and don't yell so much. This is a friendly forum, please keep it that way.