PDA

View Full Version : lvl 10 not here

HungSolo
07-11-2002, 12:42 AM
Just wondering if anyone else ordered lvl 10 on day 1 and hasn't gotten it yet (like me). I am not trying to be impatient or critical, just wondering.

ThePatriot
07-11-2002, 12:45 AM
Day 2 or 3 and i still havent received it yet, and my stupid credit card bill came and its on there. I am just hoping it really ships....some time...

LittMag
07-11-2002, 12:47 AM
I feel your pain, ordered 4 hrs after TK posted, maybe it's area discrimination =P
Tom, what'd the west coast ever do to piss your off? :D

Paitently waiting...
Litt

joeyjoe367
07-11-2002, 01:02 AM
I ordered the next morning, and I recieved mine via ups 3 day select on the 3rd of july :P

go figure.

OrangeDude
07-11-2002, 01:20 AM
hey guys i just got mines today!!!
I'm in sf too so NO its not area discrimination haha :)

TransMan
07-11-2002, 01:21 AM
i orderd mine about an hour after TK posted and i got mine Jult 5th

damageinc54
07-11-2002, 02:14 AM
Still waiting here too. I sent them my old superbolt the day they posted it. I asked if I could just drive there and pick it up, but they would not let me. Hopefully I will see mine sometime soon.....:(

Minimag4me
07-11-2002, 02:18 AM
yea im still waiting on mine, ordered it early the 2nd day but waited a little to ship my sb so i think thats why it hasnt come yet.:( Soon it will be mine, oh yes, it will me mine.

wyn1370
07-11-2002, 07:16 AM
nothing here either. I'm sure I ordered in the first day or two. Credit card was charged, so I better be getting one.

luke
07-11-2002, 07:41 AM
Still Waiting...:(

cphilip
07-11-2002, 07:45 AM
OK guys one more time (I know its hard but...) :(

They are dribbling out as they can get parts and get them together.

Marcia's last word on that:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42226

Shaft
07-11-2002, 07:47 AM
I'm going to cry. Mine has not been sent. :(

I s'pose I could've rode out to Chicago Open and bought one.
I just keep telling myself... that the one I get will be something like the improved Level 10 superbolt II revision 10.5 while all you July 5th people got the crappy revision 4.0.

Shaft
07-11-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
OK guys one more time (I know its hard but...) :(

They are dribbling out as they can get parts and get them together.

Quiet you! :mad: You already got yours... let us mourn in peace without you rubbing salt in our wounds...

This thread is our way to cope with the situation... why don't you go back to your own thread. Go discuss your favorite carriers and your shim use and how you loaded your breech up with your tongue and it didn't punch a hole through it.... Bah!

wyn1370
07-11-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Shaft

Quiet you! :mad: You already got yours... let us mourn in peace without you rubbing salt in our wounds...

This thread is our way to cope with the situation... why don't you go back to your own thread. Go discuss your favorite carriers and your shim use and how you loaded your breech up with your tongue and it didn't punch a hole through it.... Bah!
or at least pass us some frosty barley pops to keep us quite

cphilip
07-11-2002, 08:17 AM
Hehe...I know... I know....

Maybe we should re-title it? The Piss and Moan for lvl 10 thread?

No seriously I never got any email confirmation about it. It just showed up. And due to unfortunate circumstances and some stupidity on my part it is not even in my marker. It's in the Kids RT Pro. Need another one myself!!! Fat chance of that huh?

j.t.
07-11-2002, 11:23 AM
I ordered on the 2nd or 3rd day and I dont have mine either, nor any UPS shipping confirmation.... :(

and with my luck they will send me the wrong thing. Ill end up with a package of ball detents or something

S14-Racer
07-11-2002, 11:50 AM
I ordered mine on that day and didnt get it untill friday... Also I did not recieve a UPS shipping confirmation, it just showed up. Itll come just give it time.

HungSolo
07-11-2002, 02:04 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's just a little frustrating that people who ordered it after us have already gotten their level 10's. I didn't trade in a superbolt or order anything else, so mine should've been an easy order. I won't complain any more than that, cause I know that this is worth waiting for.

Shaft
07-11-2002, 10:37 PM
Muwha ha ha ha ha haaaa!
My confirmation arrived... my level 10 kit arrives tomorrow...
Forget all you that have to sit wait and whine... I'm joining the ranks of Phil and the rest of those that have received their super deluxe golden level 10 kit of power!!!

Now quit your whining - read the thread that Marcia wrote and understand you will get your level 10 when you deserve to get one!

Hah!

:p

LittMag
07-12-2002, 01:33 AM
It's HERE!!!!!

wyn1370
07-12-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Shaft
Muwha ha ha ha ha haaaa!
My confirmation arrived... my level 10 kit arrives tomorrow...
Forget all you that have to sit wait and whine... I'm joining the ranks of Phil and the rest of those that have received their super deluxe golden level 10 kit of power!!!

Now quit your whining - read the thread that Marcia wrote and understand you will get your level 10 when you deserve to get one!

Hah!

:p
yep, I'm still gonna sit here and whine :mad:. figures me being the only one who actually needs lvl 10 to cure my chopping problems and I have to wait. While the rest of you who where completely happy before get you stinking lvl 10. Oh well, guess I'll just keep using my timmy. :D

AGD
07-12-2002, 08:18 AM
Guys,

I appologize for the wait. We had to reject a bunch of bolts in the first batch because of brazing issues so we didn't have as many as we needed to fill orders. New batch coming through asap. Probably next week.

AGD

j.t.
07-12-2002, 08:58 AM
next week?! AHHH I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!
well, better than getting a bad bolt i guess:(

Jonno06
07-12-2002, 09:37 AM
hey!

i havent got mine yet either.....(then again,i never ordered one:()

FrAuStY
07-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Seriously..I know your jealousies..I was the same way until I got mine. Only thing...I wasn't expecting it then one day voila! Brown santa showed up with a small envelope. I was kinda depressed as I also ordered a digital camer and camera bag. All I could think when I saw the envelope was.."I know they didn't ship my camera and camera bag seperatly..now I have a bag and no camera to go with it.. "When I opened the envelope...I bounced like a gitty school girl and neigh'd with excitement..needless to say..its well worth the wait..

As phil and shaft stated Nah nah...WE HAVE OURS! :P J/k guys...hang on a little longer it'll show..

j.t.
07-12-2002, 02:51 PM
The UPS man came once this week... you shoulda seen me run from computer to the driveway when he pulled up. I was thinkin "MY LEVEL 10 IS HERE WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!"... so i grabbed the box out of his hands and ran inside with it and opened it as quickly as i could. I got it opened to find another box inside of the bigger box. The box read "Leather Repair Kit". I was MAAAD:mad:

Minimag4me
07-12-2002, 07:24 PM
finally i got shipping confirmation