PDA

View Full Version : Team AO SOCAL

Bonx0007
07-11-2002, 01:10 AM
I regret to inform you guys that I will be unable to play with all of you for a while. I have been offered a job that requires me to leave town for 3-4 months. I leave on the 21st.I will be gone till November. THis really sucks because I finally have my emag exactly how I want it. I hope you all continue you to play together once I am gone because I would like to be able to pick up where ever I leave off this month. Keep in touch... I will be lurking around the boards every now and then just to keep up.. Peace out fellas.

gibby
07-16-2002, 01:59 PM
Oh hey there Mark!! Wow...I'm both happy and sad! Happy that you found an opportunity that you couldn't refuse, but at the same time, sad that it'll be a while till we get to play again. I guess things have gotten busy for all of us.

Good luck with what you'll be doing and hopefully we can all pick up where we left off. Maybe Bob and I can coordinate some and see about keeping the gang alive and active. Peace dude!!! :)

Bonx0007
07-17-2002, 02:26 AM
Rey thanks for responding. It means alot to me. well i found out today that I am only going to be out of town for onw week and then I will be back. But then on august 19 I will be gone for like 3 months. I am looking at my lvl10 emag and wanting to play so we will all have to do an outing to comemorate my departure. But as the terminator says "I'll be back."

TransMan
07-17-2002, 02:33 AM
If you dont mind me askin where are they sendin you to?

gibby
07-17-2002, 03:28 AM
Well, that's cool! Hey Mark, I take it the Aug. 11 thing isn't going down anymore? We could just wing it just for the fun of it! I think that should give us a good indication of what we're weak in or where we excel at. I'm still down for playing if you and Bob available. It should be a good going away event to keep you wanting to come back for more. :D

How's the other guys? It's been a while since I heard from them. Will you and Bob still attend the Shatnerball thing?

Dang! So you got your level 10 already huh? I ordered mine the first day and I've yet to get a notice about it yet. :( I can't wait too!