PDA

View Full Version : Help me :) Having problems getting my E-Mag to work In electronic and hybrid

Azemoth
07-11-2002, 09:56 AM
I have a perfect battery connection, as in...it's on :? and, the trigger works fine in manual mode, but when I switch it over to Electronic or Hybrid, I get nothing. I'm playing this weekend, and If I can't get it fixed by then I'm gonna drive it over to the wonderful techs at AGD and have them take a look-see at it. I've asked other people and have had them take a look at it (Nerobro and 314159) and they do not think its the solenoid, but rather that the gun isn't recognizing the trigger as being pulled, I've messed with the magnet inside the trigger and still nothing. Any ideas y'all? any help would help. Thanks in advance!
Jared
Az

Azemoth
07-11-2002, 01:28 PM
anyone? :)

BlackVCG
07-11-2002, 02:18 PM
Take it to AGD. You've checked basically everything I would have told you to check.

Azemoth
07-11-2002, 04:47 PM
Ok, and thanks :)

athomas
07-12-2002, 11:38 AM
Sounds like the magnet in the trigger might be adjusted too far in. The hall effect switch thinks the trigger is pulled all the time. It will still funtion in manual mode though because the trigger rod is still moveable.

Try backing the trigger magnet out using the adjustment on the front of the trigger and see what happens.