PDA

View Full Version : Yet another "what should I get" question

raver
07-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Yes, it's another of those annyoing posts. Still, if you could bear with me.....

I have a relatively stock CF, with a nice barrel, CO2 with expansion tank and bottom line feed. I have an (old) agitator hopper.

The two biggest limitations I find with the mag are rate of fire and range. I'm basically getting creamed by cockers, spyders etc. Some (most) of this might be to do with my playing, but I'm hoping I can even the odds a little with some upgrades.

What would you recomend to increase the Rate of Fire and Range on the cocker? In order, if possible, as this will be an ongoing project.

Thanks

Dave

AcemanPB
07-11-2002, 05:17 PM
there is nothing you can do to increase range all markers shooting at the same FPS have the same range, but as far as ROF goes i would suggest a ReTro valve and intelliframe

Coaster
07-11-2002, 05:28 PM
that "theory" has to stop being stated, it is not correct. One small flaw is, what will be more accurate an automag or a pt enforcer? Even though they are both shooting at 275fps.

paintbattler
07-12-2002, 02:03 PM
i say intelliframe then retro valve

AcemanPB
07-12-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Coaster
that "theory" has to stop being stated, it is not correct. One small flaw is, what will be more accurate an automag or a pt enforcer? Even though they are both shooting at 275fps.

why wouldn't they? the key is the automag is more consistent thus it's more acurate