PDA

View Full Version : [B]Very upset at the poor quality of my redz pack/belt[/B]

paintballrulzs
07-11-2002, 05:22 PM
I have had this pack for only a few months. The pack is a 4 vertical/ 2 horizontal. Well on the belt it seems to have split. Anyone with a redz belt or has seen onem you know how first you put the thick part around and velcrow it. Next you take the 2 straps and strap those to the underneath part, well one of those straps the velcro on it separated. So basically on one of the pieces that you velcro to the underneath is a small patch of velocro then a gap then velcro. Also the velcro never stays down!! anyone have any one of these problems!?

paintballrulzs
07-11-2002, 05:31 PM
woops didn't mean to bold it or whatever

drboo
07-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Get an M-Pack by topstich

that'll solve your problems....

It's what a bunch of the guys on AGD Pride use

http://www.topstitch.net/

Rynoboy06
07-11-2002, 05:37 PM
My redz belt has seen 2 years hard use and looks new whenever I bother to clean it. Dunno man, email them and see what they say. Maybe they'll hook you up.

jah871
07-11-2002, 06:21 PM
i used my 4+1 flextech for a year and it was coming apart where the stretchy stuff is and i called them, they told me to send it in and a week later i got a brand new one in the mail. redz is a very good company they will fix and problems you have.

Brian68mag
07-11-2002, 06:34 PM
i like my jt slam pack, might want to check one of those out

a_malfunction
07-11-2002, 06:36 PM
All redz packs have a lifetime warranty. Or at least they used to... maybe not anymore.

FrAuStY
07-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Rynoboy06
Dunno man, email them and see what they say. Maybe they'll hook you up.

For 70$ freakin dollars they better hook him up. Thats why I refuse to pay 70$ for a NAME! I've had an Extreme Rage 4 vert pod pack for 3 years now..still going strong..its got some material inside thats comming apart..but come on... 36$ for 3 years! thats 12$ year not bad!

j.t.
07-11-2002, 08:10 PM
I have a JT slam pack alot too. Specialy since im a lefty an i can position the pods in whatever direction i feel is best.

splat15k
07-11-2002, 08:45 PM
hmmm... this is good to know. I was going to purchase a redz pack soon, but i guess i'll look for a different one. I have a Unique Pro Gear 6+1 harness that is very durable, but it is too large to fit my liking. Oh well, the hunt continues.

MikeCouves
07-11-2002, 09:14 PM
System X are amazing packs. If theres anything wrong donggier will fix your problems. And everyone knows Don and his trustyness ;).

Nitroduck
07-11-2002, 10:22 PM
I absolutely love my Redz Packs.....I bought my 5+4 off Redz himself =)

If you have any problems, give em a call and see what they can do, they're extra friendly.

dre1919
07-12-2002, 08:15 AM
My team and I both use Redz packs and we never have any problems with them (knock on wood!) Seriously though, we've used ours for a bit over two years now and they've been no problem. Maybe you just got a "bad" one, or maybe it's just one of them things. I'd call Redz and tell them what's up before I got a new pack. I'm sure they'll either fix it or replace it. Hey, you can always tell them you're on AO a lot and that you'll badmouth their product from here to eternity if they don't! ;) lol. I doubt it'll come to that though...most good companies value their image and customer relations. Good luck.

cockermatt
07-12-2002, 08:23 AM
The same thing happend to my belt. Mine ripped after 2 days of play. I emailed Steve Lashbrook and spoke with him on the phone. He is a great guy and will takcare of you. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and actually today i'm sending mine back to them. I didnt have any boxes and also i wasnt playing so it wasnt a big rush. Just email them, he will tell you to caled to get a R/A #.

mykroft
07-12-2002, 08:30 AM
BlackStar.

I've got 4-down from the first run, one of the first 20 or so made, 1.5 years, needs a wash, other than that, it's in like-new condition, and I'm hard on my gear (destroyed a couple of packs before this one)

TheTramp
07-12-2002, 11:17 AM
I love my Redz 3.2 pack and belt. High quality and very durable. Yours must have had a small defect in the sewing. It happens. I'd just sew it back myself but you could spend the time sending it in.

Plus, my velco is very strong and has never come lose.

paintballrulzs
07-12-2002, 11:29 AM
I called today and they said to send it in and they will send me a new one.