PDA

View Full Version : hyperflow vs dynaflow

marley618
07-11-2002, 10:21 PM
I have found some good deals on both tanks. I was wondering what the differences are between the two tanks. I know they are both great. I'm thinking of the hyperflow 201 (not the screw in hyper.)

Load SM5
07-11-2002, 10:30 PM
Well I have the Dynaflow. It's a great tank with a few nice features. I'm pretty sure the main difference is the Hyperflow has a Stainless reg and the Dynaflow's reg is Aluminum. Other than that, and gauge placement I think the differences are few.

i-luv-my-rt
07-11-2002, 10:34 PM
Load SM5 got it right. The dynaflow is aluminum and much lighter. Both are very nice tanks and have a great recharge rate. I used to have a hyperflow on my RT and it worked perfect. Either would be a good buy.

headcase
07-12-2002, 08:54 AM
Performance will be the same.

The two biggest differences are:

1) Aluminum vs Stainless reg(as stated above the Dyna is lighter)

2) Mounting. The Dyna uses a dovetail rail mount, while the Hyper uses a cradle mount.

marley618
07-12-2002, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the info, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a huge flow rate difference between the two tanks. I'm getting a 68/4500 hyperflow for 185! I can't wait till it gets here.

FaSSt
07-12-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by marley618
Thanks for the info, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a huge flow rate difference between the two tanks. I'm getting a 68/4500 hyperflow for 185! I can't wait till it gets here.

I have a 68/4500 Hyperflow, and it provides all of the air my Emag (or modded Bushmaster) can want at any setting. The only thing I dislike about the system is the weight, but this consideration might not be a factor on a gun lighter than an Emag.

A VERY nice air system.

Centerflag's customer service, should you ever need it, is also top notch.

All the same, my next air system will most likely be a Flatline.