PDA

View Full Version : Mag problems

aiwapres
07-12-2002, 12:04 AM
Please post here any mag problems. I'm thinking of buying an e-mag right now i have a shocker. just want to here any problems you might have had with this gun. thanx

Cypres0099
07-12-2002, 12:12 AM
The only common problem I have heard of people having with emags is the paint breakage and chops but now with level 10 it can be even softer than a shocker (You know it's true Dan :). Trust me, I compared it with my friends today.

They are about the same weight I think. I couldn't tell exactly since his didn't have a warp on it.

The funny thing is we like each other's guns and would only consider getting those rather than another gun. (atleast of the ones I have tried)

xmetal2001
07-12-2002, 02:14 AM
They're perfect, cant you just accept that matt?

mrhooie
07-12-2002, 02:16 AM
The only problem they have over the Shocker is that they are more gas efficient

quick - sell your shocker :D

Patron God of Pirates
07-12-2002, 09:18 AM
If you wait for the lv.10 the only problem you might have is weight. The Shocker is a heavy gun, so maybe it won't bother you.

If you wait and get a C&C extreme, the only problem you'll have finding people to lend you Shocker out to.

Tony Arrivo
07-12-2002, 11:11 PM
Mag problems..... I'm horribely confused. Mags don't have problems. They just don't.:D

kosmo
07-13-2002, 12:08 AM
THE GRIPS SUCK!!!!!!! Oh and the box isn't flashy. And that plastic yellow pin to put in the battery pack is annoying. Not the most efficient guns around. Outshoots hoppers too easily, but that isn't a problem with lvl 10. Umm... I think thats it. But be sure to complain about the box because they aren't flashy enough.

Tony Arrivo
07-13-2002, 01:09 PM
Prime example of someone who whines just for the sake of whining. Who cares about the box, as long as the gun works you shouldn't care. The little yellow has a loop on it so you can put it on a keychain, it's fine don't worry about it. the grips are fine, you'll probably want an intelliframe or something on there anyways so it won't matter. Oh by the way Kosmo, why did you complain about grips and then about the yellow pin? The yellow pin only comes on the E-Mag and the grips on an E-Mag kick azz, I'm sure everyone will agree that Mags are excellent guns that have few problems.

aiwapres
07-25-2002, 01:02 PM
thanx guys i have a mag expert for a friend and knows enough to help me with any sort of odd problem that may arise...he is xmetal

RT_Luver
07-25-2002, 05:41 PM
I dont have Lvl 10 in my E-mag AND DONT WANT IT. unles i get into some CRAPPY paint, with my 12v warp my e-mag doesn't chop(as long as the batteries are good, thats why I'm getting some rechargables NiMH 9volts) but the e-mag IS AWESOME...I love it i love it i love it i love it. i still cant believe i have one.:D