PDA

View Full Version : catch me up...gently!

sajohnston
07-12-2002, 12:50 PM
Last time I logged on to the forum was the failed 1st internet party. I am finally going home from my Uncle Sam sponsored 2 year vacation in South Korea next month. I get to break my mag out of storage and get back on the field. (Army this is also my ETS)

I read through the posts and did the standard batches of searches but I am untimately too lazy/impatient so here are my questions:

1. Has the emag extreme been released yet?
2. How do I order a level 10 and superbolt II?
3. What is the diff of a halo 2?

I saw the link to the custom grip site, excellent! I will be placing an order!

Is there any other big news i am omitting?

Can't wait to get home, we break ground on our new house Aug 11th and my son's first birthday is Aug 20th. Just ordered a new truck, '03 GMC 2500HD 4WD Crew Cab Diesel. It will be a real treat to drive a good vehicle on good roads without insane traffic.

I really appreciate the patience and catching me up, this time I am back for good, no more field time and deployments!

P.S. Shartley I am still waiting on the logo for my unit...you thought I forgot didn't you!

Load SM5
07-12-2002, 12:57 PM
Level 10 is going into full production soon and the Extreems will be out next month.

HALO B is faster, quieter and comes in nifty colors.

FaSSt
07-12-2002, 07:09 PM
The Halo B is also supposed to be gentler on paint and hence a lot more jamproof.

Army
07-12-2002, 08:25 PM
HOOAH Sir!

May I be the first to salute you, for your outstanding service and commitment to the Cavalry and the US Army. Your leadership, I'm sure, will be sorely missed by your troops and squadron.

May I also be first to welcome you back home. I hope your mustering out goes well, and that your family will soon be as one again. I also wish to thank your family for putting up with the hardship of an overseas tour, HOOAH family!

Looking forward to meeting you on the fields, Sir.

:cool: