PDA

View Full Version : SuperBolt II Problem w/power piston

jujigote
07-12-2002, 04:53 PM
Well I got my lvl 10 the other day and finally got the chance to install it. I followed the quick start got everyting together. I gassed up and I had free flow down the barrel. I tried turning the velocity up. That didn't help. Anyway I tried different carriers and nothing worked I still had free flow.

I started to really take a look at the operation of the bolt and carriers. Upon further inspection of the bolt I found that the Power piston was not pushed in all the way when they brazed it. So my power piston has a step in it not allowing the carrier o'ring to seat.

I was wondering if anyone has had this problem? If not then I wanted Tom to know.

I know that AGD will take care of the problem I just hope that I don't have to wait another 3-4 weeks.

FrAuStY
07-12-2002, 04:58 PM
Call AGD..I know Tom said there some issues with the Bolt Brazing..they should replace it relatively quickly asit was a known quirk..

jujigote
07-12-2002, 05:05 PM
I plan to call them on Tuesday because I know they are out having fun (which they deserve). I didn't realize that they had a brazing problem.

You know how it is I've been reading all the great things about the installations and couldn't wait to give it a test. Now I must learn more patience. I hate when that happens.:D

AGD
07-12-2002, 07:38 PM
Yes we will replace it right away. Post here if you have problems.

AGD

jujigote
07-17-2002, 11:23 PM
I talked to Jon and I just sent the bolt back. Before I was off the phone he said he was shipping a new bolt and I should have it in 3 days.:D