PDA

View Full Version : Ohio paintballing

rx2
07-12-2002, 06:16 PM
The essence of this inquiry aimed at those of you in Ohio is to see where you are from, how often you play, and where.

Explaination:
I haven't had much time to play the past few years, due to college. Having graduated, though, I now have much more time, and wish to become as active as I once had been.
Some of the places I once had gone are now defunct, and the period during which I was dormant has most likely seen the development of other fields.
Things being as they are, I would like to know of some reputable fields in the northern part of Ohio (other than Pinnacle Woods and Splatterpark), if any.

Also, I am running out of people to go with. One is off to California to work in the computer industry, another is off to NY to work in a studio, and two others are off to grad school (which makes renegade ball harder to pull off). As such, I thought that I might try to do a little digging here and see if I can't network a bit.

jah871
07-12-2002, 07:07 PM
well im down in akron and we play rec ball at mine and my friends fields we set up. the fields i know of are indian springs in barberton, i think northeast survival in the parma area, 3d sports in alliance, and there are a few up in cleveland i have heard of.

irbodden
07-12-2002, 07:08 PM
I am moving to Cleveland in a month. Moving to a town called ChesterLAND.. I too would like to know some nice fields to play at..

...*Edit* I said ChesterFIELD which was wrong originally..

EnderWigginPballin
07-12-2002, 07:58 PM
just go to Splatterpark.... where you can worship at he feet of the great Ender....

I know there's a field near Newark, but I've never been to it. my advice would be to get a copy of APG and look in the field/store listings in the back.

rx2
07-12-2002, 08:36 PM
Irbodden,

I believe that Chesterfield is right near Splatterpark, which is a www.splatterpark.com
I haven't been there but once, on account of the fact that everyone I know whines when it takes more that 30 minutes to get to a field.
It is also near one of the top bass lakes in Ohio, if you are into that sort of thing (which I am).

irbodden
07-13-2002, 10:29 AM
Opps, I meant ChesterLAND. Boy am I dumb. Looks like I am 2+ hours from that field you listed. I am up by Cleveland..

rx2
07-13-2002, 10:35 AM
Well, in that case, you are pretty close to Pinnacle Woods, on of the oldest facilities around, and quite large as well. It is just a short drive east of there in Chardon.

It is also pretty close to LaDue reservoir, another top spot.:)

irbodden
07-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Chardon isn't too far, about 45 minutes. :(

D'oh

Restola
07-13-2002, 12:03 PM
I also play at Indian Springs. I'll be there tomarrow.

spyder3634
07-13-2002, 05:35 PM
i live in SW ohio. south of dayton. i play in my backyard and 3-D Paintball on the ultimate air:D