PDA

View Full Version : I Got my RT Pro!!!

Telefragged
07-12-2002, 06:52 PM
Thanks to Modified Paintball Products for getting me RTP1474. Best price I found anywhere, and great servied too. Polished PF Hopper Left RT Pro. I'm finally moving up in the world, and I'm ecstatic that I've got one of the finest mechanical markers on the planet. Well, now I need a tank. As the sig says, Someone please give me a good place to buy a 68/3K Flatline where they're in stock!

HoppysMag
07-12-2002, 07:09 PM
Congrats!!:D

Telefragged
07-12-2002, 09:32 PM
Thanks, I love this thing, so compact! Anyway, I also bought a set of AGD quick-disconnects. When trying to put them on, the female QD wouldn't fit over the male on the valve. It couldn't clear the sight rail. I wanted to rotate the elbow coming out of the valve so the QD's would clear the sight rail. But, it seemed like the elbow was in there with Loc-Tite or something, because it wasn't moving.

I would just try harder, but I don't want to damage the threads of my newly aquired prize. Who else has an RT Pro with a QD. I know its a dumb question, but could you help me out?

Thanks

paintbattler
07-12-2002, 10:10 PM
congradulations...how u like it?

Tony Arrivo
07-12-2002, 11:06 PM
ooooooooo pretty, i want one. :D

einhander619
07-13-2002, 12:52 AM
Welcome to the brotherhood. You are now in possession of a bonafide cocker-killer! Use it well.

Tony Arrivo
07-13-2002, 08:42 AM
Hey, where did you buy that and how much did it cost? I'm looking to trade my Impulse for some type of mag but i someone wants to buy it I'll have to find a good place to buy.

Telefragged
07-13-2002, 08:33 PM
I love it. Its so nice and compact, a full 6" shorter than my M98 with the same size barrel, nicely balanced as well. The foregrip is really nice adn comfortable and is covered in a nice 'grippy' rubber. The Intelliframe is really nice too. I got it from Modifiedpaintball.com for $575. Any suggestions to my other question though?

ronron2112
07-13-2002, 10:35 PM
is that gun resting on your keyboard!?!?

Oh, and have fun with it... it'll be a pleasure to shoot.

AssassN
07-13-2002, 10:44 PM
YAY! GO U! I have RT00069. ANYONE WITH AN RT IS THE COOLEST DUDE ON EARTH!!! WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS NOW, just not really.

Telefragged
07-13-2002, 11:51 PM
Yea, I just can't wait to get my Flatline and use it then... devious trigger fingers will snap shoot out my so called "friends" on the playing field...muahaha! I just never had a liking for electronic markers, they feel odd to me. RT Pro is the way to go!

And yes, the gun is resting on my keyboard...I don't care... its broken anyways.