PDA

View Full Version : Impulse/Max flo tech trouble

Dealaman
07-13-2002, 12:23 AM
To whoever knows about Impys, I have one and I also have an air system ive been trying to connect to it that is set at an 800 psi output. The impulse, as you know, operates at or below 300 psi. When I screw the air tank in, air just starts leaking out of the back of the max flo reg. It might be because of the psi differences in the two regs (the max flo and the one on the tank) but I dont know. Ive tried it with and without an extra o ring and have tried it at different operating pressures of the impulse, but the pressure adjustment is the only thing i've messed with. Can anyone fix my air problem. What do I do to get the tank to shoot air into the gun?

athomas
07-13-2002, 04:56 PM
Try here at the impulse owner group. There's a lot of impulse experience. Someone will probably have a solution for you.

http://www.impulseownersgroup.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=10

jmpredator
07-14-2002, 06:51 PM
Did you try putting an o-ring inside the asa. If it still leaks keep twisting the tank in and it should be fine

mykroft
07-14-2002, 10:21 PM
Unscrew the max-flo adjuster all the way, but the tank on, screw in the max-flo cap until it shoots field speed.