PDA

View Full Version : shatner ball questions

Snooky
07-13-2002, 12:48 AM
Ok have a couple questions about shatner ball, they may have already been answered but i couldnt find um in search so here it goes.

Are there any tickets left for shatner ball and if so how long will they be on sale till?

If i wanna play on the borg on the ao squad do i have to use an automag to participate or can i use any gun i would like just as long as im an AO member?

Thanks

TransMan
07-13-2002, 01:46 AM
I think there are still spots open and you can play with any gun on any team.

Snooky
07-30-2002, 04:45 AM
any new news on this on when deadline is for tickets and if there are any left?

spazzed
07-30-2002, 06:50 AM
As far as I know the registration period is open-ended.

Load SM5
07-30-2002, 06:53 AM
How long they continue to sell depends on how many people have signed up. The registration stops at 3000, so you can e-mail JJ Brookshire and find out how much time you have. As far as getting on Tom's team I'm pretty sure the Borg is filling up slower than the rest. Just be sure to put that you are an AO member and want to be a part of the AO platoon.

Snooky
07-30-2002, 05:32 PM
Thanks that's what i needed to know. Still up in the air whether im going or not.

Rusty
07-30-2002, 09:43 PM
It says that a distress signal has come from the planet asking for help. The fed and the kling both respond to it.
So in short the Borg will be fighting 3 diffrent teams? Feds- Klings- Alien RAce- If we over run the alien race do they now play for Borg? Is there an actual alien team in the game? Sounds to me like the Borg are going to be stretched pretty thin at the start to cover all this. Thats why we have guns. Let the other teams go find the items and then just go take it from them. Of course we will be nice about it and ask first. I dont want anybody taking this post out of context who is on another team.
Drop ships are in orbit as we speak.

TransMan
07-30-2002, 09:47 PM
No NO NO There are only 3 teams Borg Klingon and Federation and we are all fighting each other.

magman007
07-30-2002, 10:43 PM
i think if a borg shoots another member they should be assimilated to the borg team, that would make sence, or the borg should have like 20 people who can assimilate people

Load SM5
07-30-2002, 10:47 PM
As cool as that sounds it would really screw upthe numbers over the course of the game. Plus, JJ already shot down that idea. We'll just have to do it the old fashioned way, cover them with paint.