PDA

View Full Version : what makes intellies good?

Micromag man!
07-13-2002, 03:22 PM
what makes intelliframes sooooooo much better than other double frames such as dye and others, and benchmark frames r softer pulls arent they?

irbodden
07-13-2002, 03:46 PM
They have better tolerances, so the trigger is very short and crisp unlike Benchys or Dyes..

BajaBoy
07-13-2002, 04:04 PM
the agd is made alot better, i have a benchmark and it has a verybig pull and its very very easy 2 short stroke.. but ive gotten use 2 it and can out shoot i think all my friends besides the electro people.. (benchmarks also eat sears.. my old one is round..) i think dye is a lil better.. oh one more thing the pull on the benchmark is really soft/easy or w-e u wanna call it

FooTemps
07-13-2002, 06:06 PM
The intelli was made by AGD and is in better tolerances than the other gripframes. The intelliframe also has the capability to intellifeed. The dye is also a very good frame but all of us support AGD so we buy intelliframes instead.

Micromag man!
07-14-2002, 03:12 AM
i shot an intelliframe on a mag and it wasnt as good as my benchy, u think that the fact that i have a retro and he didnt could have made the pull that much better? i could sorta get on it... i think im gunna go for a intelli, i can always go back to the benchy if it doesnt suit my styles, and i can REALLY rip on the benchy but after i hit 10+bps i hear me shortstoking and then chop chop chop, thats the only thang that makes me mad about about the benchy....

FooTemps
07-14-2002, 04:05 AM
lol, that seems pretty crazy to me. The benchy has such a long trigger stroke I'd be surprised that you can even pull that high without a trigger stop or something of the sort.

dansim
07-14-2002, 06:55 AM
it really depends on how you set your[hushed whisper]trigger rod[/hushed whisper];)

paintbattler
07-14-2002, 10:36 AM
because it is made by AGD. Any other manufacturer that makes AGD frames don't use the right measurements to use so there is slack in the trigger that makes it not shoot that fast and make it mess up.