PDA

View Full Version : Thanks adgjohn, mel and co.

FistS
07-13-2002, 08:20 PM
GREAT time had at the fields today. I want to thank you guys for a fun time and very well run staff. Air fill was a little trouble to setup, but when it was ready, quick fillings were done.
Also, thanks to the refs that reffed all day, kudos to you guys in that weather. The tourny seemed from my P.O.V, very well run and reffed.

Funniest thing to happen during the day?
I beleive it was John who played 3 on 3 with 2 handheld pistols. Halfway thru, he was yeling for his pod from a teamate, who threw it, and it hit the ground and paint went all over. He managed, if i remember correct, to eliminate one person before time ran out. Good times!

Thanks to all the players there that helped the newer players such as I. and congrats to whoever won the 3 man tourny, those level 10's seemed realll nice!

-FistS
Greg DeJesus

oldsoldier
07-13-2002, 09:37 PM
It was a great day. I also want to extend my thanks to Mel and all his staff for putting on a great day of paintball. A special thanks to all those I met today; Fatman, Cphilip, Tunaman, Thordic, Magdog, Capo (she's shy), and everyone else. I had a great time. PS, just watched the vid...Got some good shots of Bill Mills rippin in the snake, Capo laying paint, Cphilip lighting it up, and my 5 second game time.:rolleyes: Ayway, great day!
Oh, one more thing; the best thing I saw today was KaiserBob playing back on the sup'air, sitting on the chair. I only wish I had got that on tape! That was absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Tom, you will be happy to know that all lvl 10's worked flawlessly...even got a few more mag converts!

Riotz
07-13-2002, 11:46 PM
Jon doesn't want to let too many secrets out until we get an "official" post up. It should be up sometime tommorow, as we just got home, and are very exhausted.

oldsoldier
07-14-2002, 08:27 AM
Also, props to you guys for hosting...and the B-B-Q. Thanks.

Riotz
07-14-2002, 03:28 PM
ahh that was Thordic who posted that above. I'll post something after I wake up. =]